pretty straightforward guys, im just curious as to what is considered to be the most versatile wah pedal out there...i've heard its the Wah from hell (dime signature i believe) but i'd like to hear what you all have to say...

THANKS!
Most versatile? Dunlop 535Q probably. It has a lot of different controls on it to change how it shapes the tone (6 different Q ranges, a volume boost control, and some other things).
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
The dunlop rack wah maybe? the voodoo lab wahzooo has 3 functions and knobs so thats another option. Id focus on what wah is better suited to your style and current and or future set up. More options doesnt,always mean better
The Dunlop Rack Wah is probably the most versatile.
For non-rack wahs, I'd say the MXR/CAE MC-404
Quote by littlephil
The Dunlop Rack Wah is probably the most versatile.
For non-rack wahs, I'd say the MXR/CAE MC-404

This, or maybe one of the RMC wahs with the internal trim pots/adjustable stuff inside. Or maybe the RMC-8 with the graphic equalizer on the front.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Teese RMC3. Maybe the Dunlop Rack wah too but no other wahs have that level of tone shaping.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Ya, i forgot about the Rack Wah, i've heard alot of people say good things about that particular wah pedal