Mine is this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amnhfVVsHaQ

I really like what they did with the song. Love the small acoustic-y intro. The vocals are great as well.

Only thing is the rapping part's a bit weak.

but

Not too much of a problem and it wasn't too bad.

:3
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Trololololol..... ?
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
that one where that gay guy is floating around.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Dream On is the only Glee cover I like.

edit: I've only listened to the ones from the first 2 seasons though
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Apr 23, 2011,
I'm not mad, just really really disappointed in you...

OT: not knowing of Glee, the cover with the deaf people of "Imagine" was really cool but I really hate the show tho :/
The one where the teacher guy tries to have sex with the entire crew and gets charged for sex with minors and the program got closed down.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Ah, Pit, your hypocrisy never fails to impress.

You can't say anything bad about silly pop songs without being called an elitist. Yet you sit here and mock a charming show with good singers and great arrangements.
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Quote by smalRaptor
I've never watched Glee, but I'll check out Mome's link to sate curiosity. :|

What do you think?

:3
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Epicbizzjizz

You can't say anything bad about silly pop songs without being called an elitist. Yet you sit here and mock a charming show with good singers and great arrangements.

Nice opinion there.
Quote by Epicbizzjizz

If by good singers you mean a shit load of computer pitch correction and auto tune. Then yes, they're very bad singers.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
So much troll in here?

Better damn well hope so.

Anyway, this cover sounds like generic crap to me, but then again so did the original.
Military use of children?

Infantry.
Their cover of True Colours is quite nice and the version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow at the end of the first season is actually a very nice wee one.

The cast and arrangers for Glee are more talented than 90% of the people in here. Deal with it.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9fPaiGQ4LA If someone were to contribute this to one of the UG albums you lot would be all over their balls.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Last edited by leeb rocks at Apr 23, 2011,
I don't think people actually realise where auto-tune is used anymore. They all seem to expect every modern pop artist uses it 100% in every single song. It's SO not the case. And auto-tune has become more of a convention of pop than a necessity for every artist because they're grossly untalented. Give them a little bit of credit, even if it is just a handful of them.
All you peopel saying they can't sing, and only uses autotune ..
I don't know about the rest, but that Darren Criss is pretty damn talented. He's actually a great singer and actor, and song writer too.
Have you ever seen AVPM?
He plays the main character.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmwM_AKeMCk

Seriously, check it out. It's pretty damn fun.
Fat Bottom Girls.

I like Glee, shoot me!
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Either Billionaire ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhqkvtjAFbQ&feature=fvwrel ) or I Want to Hold Your Hand ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGQBqX6Tt88 )

I did think the Thriller/Heads Will Roll mash-up was pretty awesome as well though - I want that on my iPod.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmIcimA1N9w
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
Last edited by Hidden Hippo at Apr 23, 2011,
It has to be Sex On Fi... Oh wait...
Well then it's probably Sweet Child O Mi... Damn, I give up!

I've never actually watched it.
Last edited by SilentHeaven109 at Apr 23, 2011,
I've never watched it, but, despite my aversion to poppy renditions of classic songs, I actually like some of their stuff.

Now, to give you guys what you are expecting:

GLEE SUCKS!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!
I agree with the opinion that coming in here to hate on Glee is not only boring and predictable, but also pointless. It's the "what's your favorite Glee cover?" thread, piss off if you don't have one. THAT BEING SAID YO, I don't actually watch it :P

I like the soundtracks, and my favourite cover is probably REO Speedwagon's Can't Fight This Feeling, mostly because I couldn't believe the mainstream teenybopper show was covering a song like that. The mashup of It's My Life and Confession's is also pretty boss
Meh, it's a popular show redoing popular songs. What gets me is that they set records for singles sold, but it's not actually their own music. They just re-arrange it. I have a problem with it for some abstract reason, so I'll just say I don't like the show. Nothing against the people in it though.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
Quote by CameronElektra
I don't think people actually realise where auto-tune is used anymore. They all seem to expect every modern pop artist uses it 100% in every single song. It's SO not the case. And auto-tune has become more of a convention of pop than a necessity for every artist because they're grossly untalented. Give them a little bit of credit, even if it is just a handful of them.

+1 this pisses me off so much.

I think the music in Glee is a little too clean-cut and polished for me to enjoy though. But I can understand why people would like it.
lol @ people thinking that it's better than the original just because it's justin bieber.

haters gonna hate.
I don't like the show, but I like the music. My favorite is probably "Faithfully" from the Journey medley.
Quote by kaptink

I think the music in Glee is a little too clean-cut and polished for me to enjoy though. But I can understand why people would like it.

I've had an argument with someone about this since the show started. If they recorded the music live like this movie: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0907657/
then I'd have a little more respect for the show, but they'd never do that because it wouldn't have the same "processed pop sound".

Also, the True Colors cover pissed me off to no end. I love Cyndi and it was nowhere near good in my eyes.
This is just like that Family Guy episode.

"So what's your favourite Madonna album?"
"If he answers anything but 'I don't own one', YOU'VE GOT A GAY."

Exact same thing.
Quote by Ryan Rage
This is just like that Family Guy episode.

"So what's your favourite Madonna album?"
"If he answers anything but 'I don't own one', YOU'VE GOT A GAY."

Exact same thing.

I like both the massive things in your sig, so I have to share your opinion.

Although in all honesty, I have no opinion on Glee. I've never watched it. Everybody in here seems mostly subjective anyway

Quote by Eppicurt
If by good singers you mean a shit load of computer pitch correction and auto tune. Then yes, they're very bad singers.

You just failed by canceling out your own opinion.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Last edited by laid-to-waste at Apr 23, 2011,
I recently saw them do a cover of "Blackbird" in the context of it being a tribute to a dead bird. Not cool at all.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
A troll thread I sense...
I have more fun than normal people are allowed to have.

Quote by Kensai

Happy RUTAS everybody
I've only heard Dream On and Loser. I keep getting told to watch it by a mate of mine seeing as I love musicals.
When life gives you lemons just say fuck the lemons and bail

Quote by Duffman123
The first time I saw his name I thought it said cunt Seanula >_>

True story.