I recently bought a 2nd hand JSX for £550
The owner had lost the manual so i've had to find out the features of it for myself really.
I was playing a show last night and i looked back to see the power light (usually red) and the FAT switch (usually red) had both gone orange for some reason? :S

Is it just over heating? or is it something more serious?
Im sorry i cant be much help, but i think you can download a PDF of the instruction manual on the peavey site.There may even be an FAQ for it. Or it could just be the lighting in the rom making it look orange. I have no experience with the amp, but yeh, try the peavey website!
Mine's never went orange.....could just be the lighting. There is no light for the fat switch. I f I remember correctly the orange light beside the lowest fat switch means you're using the crunch channel and if the one above it is red, you're using the ultra channel.
Quote by conor-figgy
Mine's never went orange.....could just be the lighting. There is no light for the fat switch. I f I remember correctly the orange light beside the lowest fat switch means you're using the crunch channel and if the one above it is red, you're using the ultra channel.

neither has mine until now haha
it wasn't because of the lighting because after we finished playing and i flicked the standby switch both the fat and power lights went to red after about 4/5 minutes, that's what made me think it was over heating
i'm not going on about the ultra/crunch/clean channels i know they're red/orange/green too
Quote by JakeLTD
neither has mine until now haha
it wasn't because of the lighting because after we finished playing and i flicked the standby switch both the fat and power lights went to red after about 4/5 minutes, that's what made me think it was over heating
i'm not going on about the ultra/crunch/clean channels i know they're red/orange/green too

Where is this fat light? Maybe I have an older model or something? Check the link in my sig and point it out maybe?
Quote by conor-figgy
Where is this fat light? Maybe I have an older model or something? Check the link in my sig and point it out maybe?

if you look slightly to the top left of both fat switches there's a little light haha
i have the same head as you as well, it is pretty small mind you!