Page 1 of 6
I am dying here

A month ago it was freezing, and I remember when my heater was on nightly (and most mornings too).

But now, a month later I feel like I'm living in Egypt, or Texas or something... apparantly it is 24oc here... and it's horrible. Tuesday says 13oc. Roll on Tuesday...
This will start a RIOT! in me
You're dying because of the weather? My God, why are you complaining? This is a good thing.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
It chilled down quite a bit here now, give it an hour and the sun'll be cooking us again.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Stay in the shade, it's beautiful here.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
try having an apartment that is located in such a way that the sun shines directly onto your bed in the morning and is blasting the wall of your apartment the entire day over.

I'm swimming in my own ballsweat here.
Loving this shit. I used to hate hot weather then I went travelling in Thailand and Cambodia where it was 45C and so this weather is perfect compared to that.

Just been cutting the grass and soaking up the rays. Not to mention the fact that me and my friends can hang out outside and play football until like 10pm before it starts getting cold.
Too ****ing hot here, luckily I have a bottle of Desperados in the fridge and a nice shaded spot in the garden.
Quote by CoreysMonster
try having an apartment that is located in such a way that the sun shines directly onto your bed in the morning and is blasting the wall of your apartment the entire day over.

That's what my bed's like. Shit it gets warm

Seriously though, the weather's beautiful. Stop perpetuating a stereotype, foo'!
hello
Yeah, pretty sure you Brits don't even know pain. Summers in Aus have been hitting 40-42 C without even trying. Enjoy your 9 months of rain and cold and man up for your bitch-ass summers.... Would gladly trade.
Quote by Darkmaus
Holland is the warmest country of Europe atm.

Yet, you don't see me complaining.

You aren't British.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

i live in florida its always hot as balls so quit ur bitching
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
Quote by Minkaro
It's lovely weather, you fool
Quote by Minkaro
It's lovely weather, you fool

You crazy it's so hot here I can picture sweat dripping out of my neighbours' asshole.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I do. The sun is on my bed all day long, and it leaves my room hot all the time too. I can step outside into the bathroom and it's sometimes "aah " because it's very cool. But in the winter my room is VERY cold (especially if I am at college and come home about 5pm), and in the summer the sun is all like on to my bed. Not only that, but the sun leaves my room a strange colour all day and I have to have my curtains closed in the Summer... all day (when I don't go out, obviously)

Also, when I leave the room for a good 10 minutes and return, it's like "take a deep breath, you are going in to a sauna. Literally..."

You crazy it's so hot here I can picture sweat dripping out of my neighbours' asshole.
Stfu

If the bad weather comes back I'm blaming you. Move to Norway if it's too much sun for you.
the weather's being trippy here, too. one day it's pouring, the next there are tumbleweed rolling around. it's pissing me off.
Quote by Duffman123
Stfu

If the bad weather comes back I'm blaming you. Move to Norway if it's too much sun for you.

Norway? I'd go to Iceland, pretty cold there. It's all like ice.

man, i'm never taking shit from an englishman again. complaining about 75? that's practically room temperature!
#DTWD
Quote by padgea7x
You're dying because of the weather? My God, why are you complaining? This is a good thing.

We're British, bitching about the weather is what we do.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by padgea7x
Norway? I'd go to Iceland, pretty cold there. It's all like ice.

That's cold man.
Quote by Minkaro
You quoted me twice, and posted the same thing twice?

Maybe the sun is getting to you <_<

What the hell did... I don't even

^ ice? AHH nICE. xD

You know, I might just make a bowl of cold water, freeze it up but enough so the ice can be cracked, and keep my feet in it all day long...
Quote by Vampire 255
We're British, bitching about the weather is what we do.

I'm also British. I don't bitch about the weather.

God, this is like the 500th thread I've seen on UG about English people bitching about the weather
ITT: Americans complaining about the British complaining about the weather.

Quote by padgea7x
I'm also British. I don't bitch about the weather.

A lot of the Brits do though.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by Vampire 255
ITT: Americans complaining about the British complaining about the weather.

A lot of the Brits do though.

I know. I think the only reason I don't bitch about the hot weather is because I'm quarter caribbean.

you know what's funny? it must have been a year ago when we had a thread about the weather being too hot, then last November/December time when the snow came, we had a MASSIVE thread about that too . Ah, gotta love Britain...
I'm loving the lovely Dublin weather today. Not too hot and definitely not cold. I've spent the majority of the day sunbathing
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
I just played football in it

I'd much rather play snowmen in it

Also, Floridians are freaks... you were born that way and got used to it so leave us alone