Page 1 of 2
So out here in the midwest USA, its cold man. It just snowed again a couple days ago. Like so much that my friend had to stay at my place cause he couldnt make it to his house. Why can't it be hot like england?

Discuss
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
Last edited by guitarlord28 at Apr 23, 2011,
When it's cold over here, we envy you guys too...

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
ESP LTD MH-1000NT
Marshall AVT100
Boss ME-70

Quote by stratdud39
Thank you for your words of wisdom.
Dude in England we get like a month of warmish weather and thats it. And I don't mean a continuous month, I mean a few days here and there
we had a pretty cool summer down here in australia, i only remember one stinky hot day which was nye.
yo.

I BELIEVE
its 13 here and be here i mean canada so thats in celsius, my igloo is melting and my moose is over heating :/
Here in Finland it's been around +20 (68F) in the days now. We're supposed to have a +40 (104F) summer
Last edited by sam b at Apr 23, 2011,
Quote by sam b
Here in Finland it's been around +20 in the days now. We're supposed to have a +40 summer

Hell yes! Looking forward to this summer!
Its too bloody hot here, I abhor how hot it suddenly became over the last few weeks, not to mention how the pollen count has leapt up to unbearable levels for hayfever sufferers like me. Cant wait for winter...
when it's cold, wait til night, get a blanket, go outside and listen to the dark side of the moon.

yes, the album.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
It's ff'ing hot here in Dutchland, I love it ^^
Quote by God
I'm Omnipotent, which is to say that my dick eats both meat and plants

Ronnie and Steele, Rockstars today aint half as real.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio & Peter Steele
Here in Canada where I leave it cold one day and nice the next. Its actually really pissing me off
It's already summer-esque here in south Florida. Which means I am beginning the suffocating...
Quote by Rox0r713
I nominate giveitaname87 for UG's "Most likely to be a Serial Killer" award.
It's been on and off in NY. Like, 6 days ago it was 70, then a few days later it was snowing. And we're on spring break right now, and it's been freezing. As soon as we go back to school it's supposed to be in the 80's though. Figures...
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
For once Belgium is hot ad I like it (even tho I'm ginger)
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
The weather is nice today in the Eastern U.S. I think it's supposed to be 86 today.
Quote by TimTheWizard
For once Belgium is hot ad I like it (even tho I'm ginger)

Omg a Ginger! I didn't know they actually existed.
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
You guys don't know shit about cold unless you live in the northeastern region of the US. We have the misfortune of living by the Great Lakes, so the winters blow more dick Andy Dick.

Quote by shredibanez24
It's been on and off in NY. Like, 6 days ago it was 70, then a few days later it was snowing. And we're on spring break right now, and it's been freezing. As soon as we go back to school it's supposed to be in the 80's though. Figures...

Do you loiive in Upstate?
Quote by ##_Guitar-newb
Omg a Ginger! I didn't know they actually existed.

obviously you never heard of this guy

He's the worst though, he claims we have souls
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
6 degrees Celsius in central Alberta. Our snow is finally starting to melt.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by SadusAttack
Do you loiive in Upstate?

I live near Lake Ontario, so yeah I guess it's considered upstate.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by s-o-u-l-f-l-y
When it's cold over here, we envy you guys too...

Stfu. Cold to you Brits is like rainy & 10C. To us, cold is -20F (-29C). So, suck it up, cupcake.

And I win the coldest fucking Winter competition. It's regularly -30F in the Winter. I worked outside in that shit one year. Was fucking ridiculous. The airport didn't even close down when we had a snowstorm. That's how damn crazy Minnesota Winters are.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Apr 23, 2011,
I'm in Ohio and it's 70F today. The temperature around here has been up and down lately, though.
You mean like this?

Quote by Stryker125
Its pretty nice over here on the east coast

Indeed! Past that one day it's freezing and the next day it's roasting. We're jumping from 50's one day to 80's the next and back.
I have more fun than normal people are allowed to have.

Quote by Kensai

Happy RUTAS everybody
When it the weather goes snow one day, rain the next, then hot, then snow again, it pisses me off. Extreme temp changes like that screw with my allergies and sinuses
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
It's been disappointingly cool here. I'm a fan of cool weather, but I'm in the mood for some warmth.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Weather's warming up in CA... i hate hot weather.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by Alex Vik
Sure if you ignore the rain.

This.

**** rain. It's starting to get annoying.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

The climate of Mexicali, because of its low annual precipitation is an arid climate (BWh). Under the criteria for the Köppen climate classification, Mexicali maintains desert climate temperatures every year. Every year the temperatures reach from 0°C in winter, with frost and fog, to 45° C in the shade in the summer. The hottest temperature ever recorded was 57 ° C in July 2001, considered the highest in the country, being home to the 4th hottest part of the world. In December 12, 1932, the city experience snowfall. Rainfall usually occurs in the winter months of December, January and February. Although summer is extremely dry in Mexicali, one of every two days there is an end moisture content. In 2008, during the months of July and August there were several heavy thunderstorms that let down large amounts of rain and hail. This is somewhat unusual in that the summer rainfall in the city is infrequent. During winter time, Mexicali is affected by the snows that occur in the town of Rumorosa located in the Sierra de Juarez, about 45 minutes west of the city, causing decreases in temperature in the urban area lasting from 2 days to 1 week.

That's where I live. 4th hottest place on earth.
Cherish your goddamn chillaxed weather
ROTOPLASTER
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Stfu. Cold to you Brits is like rainy & 10C. To us, cold is -20F (-29C). So, suck it up, cupcake.

And I win the coldest fucking Winter competition. It's regularly -30F in the Winter. I worked outside in that shit one year. Was fucking ridiculous. The airport didn't even close down when we had a snowstorm. That's how damn crazy Minnesota Winters are.

Amen to that man. I used to live up in Hibbing, and the winter of '88-89 was wicked. It got to -60F. I recall it clearly because I was in college at the time and had to get to the school because of finals so I was trying to get my car started. Had the battery out overnight, pulled the sparkplugs and had them in the oven ready. I used a torch to dry out the cylinders then put the hot spark plugs in as fast as I could. Still could only bear to be out for like 5 minutes tops it was so nasty. Finally got the old girl running, not good, but made it to school to take finals.
I should mention that there was no wind that morning. It was utterly calm, really tranquil actually. As I was working on my car, I kept hearing people talking nearby but couldn't see anyone. I asked them where they were, in a normal volume too. They said they were at such and such an address. I said no shit!!! Walk out into the road and look this way, and I did the same. We were like 4 blocks away from each other and we could talk like we were standing side by side. Dense cold air made the sound travel awesome.
Plus all this, here it can get up to 100F in the summer. That's a 160F temp shift season to season. Unless you're from Siberia, you haven't a clue.

/tldr: Minnesota Winters Suck!!!
Last edited by LeftyDave at Apr 24, 2011,
Page 1 of 2