So I'm almost 20 annd I am still having the random flareup of acne. I wash my face multiple times daily, drink lots of water, and eat pretty good....wtf god?

I must have divided by 0 or some shit
trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
Well there's your problem, you're a dick face.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
its radiation
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
I'm in the same boat as you. I am 20.

The thing that helps the most is seeing a dermatologist. I actually take pills for it. Hasn't stopped it, but has made is significantly better. I mean it's not just about looks. Pimples, when they're new, can hurt like a motherfucker.

But if you don't have the money for that, and it's still bad, I'd recommend experimenting. My sister uses clearasil and it works perfectly for her. Doesn't do much for me. I use Clean & Clear which I find more effective. Everyone is different and has different skin, so different things work for different people.
How long is your hair, because the oils can transfer onto your face and give you spots. Also if you can, put a fresh towel over your pillow every night to stop oils building up on your pillow.
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Get a clean towel every night, and put it over your pillow. It's not exactly the most comfortable thing, but it really works on reducing the chances of breakouts. Just remember to switch towels every night or it's not going to help.

WIZ?EDIT: ^Sonofabitch.
Last edited by wizards? at Apr 23, 2011,
Quote by The Madcap
I'm in the same boat as you. I am 20.

The thing that helps the most is seeing a dermatologist. I actually take pills for it. Hasn't stopped it, but has made is significantly better. I mean it's not just about looks. Pimples, when they're new, can hurt like a motherfucker.

But if you don't have the money for that, and it's still bad, I'd recommend experimenting. My sister uses clearasil and it works perfectly for her. Doesn't do much for me. I use Clean & Clear which I find more effective. Everyone is different and has different skin, so different things work for different people.

When I don't have any pimples my face is generally pretty clear, but like onnce a week ill get a big pimple or 2 and then my face is fuucked for the next 3-4 days.

I just wash my face with cetaphil 2-3x a day and it usually does the trick.
Keep your hair short. Everytime I get my head buzzed the small bits of acne I have disappears.
Be sure to shave all the time too. I smashed my face into the ground the other day and my chin has these hugeass cuts on the so I cant shave
Quote by i love alanis
When I don't have any pimples my face is generally pretty clear, but like onnce a week ill get a big pimple or 2 and then my face is fuucked for the next 3-4 days.

Thanks for clearing that one up.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
Quote by Devopast
Thanks for clearing that one up.

Haha I meant that when I don't have any pimples my face is clear, as in some people even if they don't have any pimples you can have red marks and acne scars and shit.
You can go to the doctor for it, I take tablets and use a special oil thing called Zineryt, on prescription. It works really well.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Quote by i love alanis

Yeah, that's how it is with me. But if you're able to, I'd recommend seeing a dermatologist. Ever since I started taking these pills, those big pimples haven't came at all. Maybe a small one in a while.

And consider yourself extremely lucky not to have scarring. I have scarring and it sucks. It's the most difficult thing to get rid of.
Get alot of sun time. When I worked as a gardener and was out in the sun for like 8 hours a day my face cleared up reall nice. Too bad I quit that job..lol
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

Quote by Joey-Tribiani
Get alot of sun time. When I worked as a gardener and was out in the sun for like 8 hours a day my face cleared up reall nice.

Unless you sweat a lot. Then that doesn't help much.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
I used to use things like Yes To Tomatos, that was okay but it wasn't stopping it. I stopped using it and just put a blue drawing paste on at night in appropriate places and wash off what ever is left in the morning with nothing more than warm water.

The less things like soap and product that touch my face usually works better, plastering layers of chemicals on won't always to you a world of good.
Acne will probably go away if you don't eat a bunch of junk food, and don't touch your face a lot. If not, then you'll have to mosey over to the dermatologist.

Also, if you smoke weed - I think I remember hearing that weed gives you acne.
Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.
Wash your face once a day (not a shit ton of times or your body starts pumping out the oils en masse), and keep your dirty fingers off of it.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
didn't read all the posts but acne is usually caused by food, it's hard to eat 100% clean but that's how to stop it, it will go away by itself evetually, extra virgin coconut oil is good too
It seems like mine come in cycles. Maybe I'm a girl. I'll have to check when I get a chance.
pics or the spots aren't actually on your face and they're not called acne, they're herpes.
Quote by Wuai Bel Ree
Acne will probably go away if you don't eat a bunch of junk food, and don't touch your face a lot. If not, then you'll have to mosey over to the dermatologist.

Also, if you smoke weed - I think I remember hearing that weed gives you acne.

hahaha
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal