Page 1 of 2
If you could have one, and only one super power, what would it be?
Mine would be the ability to stop time
The power to cause death.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Time travel
I don't always post in the threads but when I do its random and pointless because I'm ignorant enough to think you care.
To be able to stop a thread like this being made every week.
Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Joeseffel

Quote by smcstoronto1234

So very true...
By the power of THOR!! I'd learn to use the searchbar.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
The power to make everyone in the world subconsciously want what I think is best for me. So that, for instance, if I'm in a bank that's being robbed, the robbers will want to make sure I'm safe without knowing why, or if somebody's planning a nuclear attack on the United States, they'll unthinkingly target some place far away from me.
Yeah, yeah, it's boring.
Quote by WarriorArtist94

So very true...
Quote by WarriorArtist94

We've already got people with that superpower. If we could just get them to cooperate...

And ability to stop time.
Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.
move faster than the speed of light. the theoretical possiblities are amazing.
My sig? Nice.
Quote by Dillingerfold
The power to kill a yak from 200 yards away................WITH MIIIIIIINNDDD BULLETS.

That's telekinesis, Kyle!

Also... mind control would be pretty cool.
RAINBOW SIG!
Quote by Shinami
The power to have as many powers as I want.

This is the only correct answer... almost.

You can have as many as you want already, but you need to get them first. Should be "The power to give myself any power that I want".

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Stop time and not age while time is stopped.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Matter manipulation, on the subatomic level.
G(g)od was like: "Make you an ark of gopher wood; rooms shall you make in the ark, and shall pitch it within and without with pitch."

And i was like: "What's gopher wood?"
Quote by AeolianSeventh
The power to make everyone in the world subconsciously want what I think is best for me. So that, for instance, if I'm in a bank that's being robbed, the robbers will want to make sure I'm safe without knowing why, or if somebody's planning a nuclear attack on the United States, they'll unthinkingly target some place far away from me.
Yeah, yeah, it's boring.

That would be shit. Nothing would be a challenge, and everybody that loves you will be under your hypnosis.

...I want the power to make everyone consciously want what I think is best for me.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
The ability to manipulate the entire space-time continuum.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Quote by laid-to-waste
That would be shit. Nothing would be a challenge, and everybody that loves you will be under your hypnosis.

...I want the power to make everyone consciously want what I think is best for me.

But then nothing would be a challenge and everyone would, really, be under your hypnosis.
Molecular Manipulation, I can take matter, and repurpose it. But, I can't just pull it out of thin air due to the whole "Matter can't be created nor destroyed" rule.
Instant transmission/teleportation.

Would save so much on bus, train, plane tickets.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Page 1 of 2