Page 1 of 2
I took the bottle of spray bleach and pointed it at the bathtub and pumped a bunch of times but nothing came out...so I bring the bottle to my face for some closer inspection, it turns out that the nozzle is set to off, so I switch it to on, but the pressure had built up from the pumping and a spray of bleach came out right in my eyes.

But really my eyesight was inhumanly good so this just levels the playing field.

Tell me about a time when you sprayed bleach in your face.
Quote by mizxou
I took the bottle of spray bleach and pointed it at the bathtub and pumped a bunch of times but nothing came out...so I bring the bottle to my face for some closer inspection, it turns out that the nozzle is set to off, so I switch it to on, but the pressure had built up from the pumping and a spray of bleach came out right in my eyes.

But really my eyesight was inhumanly good so this just levels the playing field.

Tell me about a time when you sprayed bleach in your face.

Well this one time at band camp...
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Umm... You should flush your eyes thoroughly with water. If you notice discomfort or pain after that you should call poison control

You can permanently damage your eyesight with this kinda thing. So you might wanna get that checked out.

OT: I've never sprayed myself in the face with bleach.
(Invalid img)

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

go flush your eyes out, quickly.

for like 15 minutes.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Not bleach, but this one time I accidentally sprayed hairspray into my eyes just before a gig. I didn't have time to get it checked by a doctor, so I borrowed a pair of glasses to hide my red swollen eyes. Unfortunately the glasses were too big for me, so I had to swing my head back sometimes and pull some grimaces to keep them from falling off

All in all it was quite a fun gig, you can even watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEJH6clqfUI
Quote by JimmyBanks6
go flush your eyes out, quickly.

for like 15 minutes.

this, do it now.
i got my friend to spray me directly in the eye with that listerine pocket spray shit one time... burnt puuuurdy good... but it was also quite refreshing
I sprayed perfume in my eyes when I was like 5 years old or something, I told my parents my little sister did it. I still feel guilty now :P
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Jackson Soloist Std. Professional '93
DiMarzio Evolution (bridge) SD Lil' Screamin Demon (neck)

-B.C. Rich Warlock Special Edition Metal Web

-Peavey Bandit 112
Quote by SMH07

KEIZER SOSE

OT: KEIZER SOSE
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
I was eating a jar of chilli peppers at school and got some juice in my eye - when I'd washed it I still had some on my hand and got it in my eye again
Quote by Trowzaa
Well this one time at band camp...

you stuck a flute up your p*ssy

or did i take that in the wrong direction?

also, TS you've reached a whole new level of stupid this time. Not just the spraying bleach in your eye, but also the telling the Pit before you sought medical help
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Last edited by lespaul1216 at Apr 23, 2011,
I was at a school dance. There were glowsticks. Some f*ck cracked it in my eye.

That felt wonderful. I didn't even get superpowers or anything.
Quote by Grindar
Said "mmmmgrbllll?", and proceed to fornicate with the omelets.

Quote by magnus_maximus
I don't know whether to laugh, cry or ejaculate.
Wait!!!! If OP is blind then how is he reading this site to type a thread?
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Quote by lespaul1216
also, TS you've reached a whole new level of stupid this time. Not just the spraying bleach in your eye, but also the telling the Pit before you sought medical help

Ya TS is an idiot
Quote by Alucard817

We have a winner! PM sent
TS if you can still read this, call 911 or your doctor. If you want to keep your eyesight, that is.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by mizxou
We have a winner! PM sent

...So this was a contest to find the true identity of Captain Obvious? >.>
Quote by Blue_Strat_06
+1

when im out i use a disposable cup with straw
we made a bomb in a mountain dew bottle. being impatient my friends figured since it had fallen over it probably just needed to be picked up in order to explode. of course this makes absolutely no sense. but i guess they figured the pressure couldn't build in the bottle unless it was upright. so my friend volunteers to go pick it up.

guess what happened?

he can see fine now. but he was running around going "i'm blind! i'm blind!" and had gauze over his eyes for awhile with sunglasses on over them. haha.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
we made a bomb in a mountain dew bottle. being impatient my friends figured since it had fallen over it probably just needed to be picked up in order to explode. of course this makes absolutely no sense. but i guess they figured the pressure couldn't build in the bottle unless it was upright. so my friend volunteers to go pick it up.

guess what happened?

he can see fine now. but he was running around going "i'm blind! i'm blind!" and had gauze over his eyes for awhile with sunglasses on over them. haha.

Nice, good story, reminds me of the story my friends dad told us about a time when his friend was about to throw a firecracker but dropped it in his rubber boot....blew of his foot or something

To everyone saying go to the doctor: I rinsed my eyes out and feel fine now, i'll just walk it off
Last edited by mizxou at Apr 23, 2011,
I was hitting on this girl at a bar and her friend came up and threw a beer in my face. The overall pressure of the beer hitting my eye hurt like hell and I couldnt see clear for a hot sec. Flushing it out with water helped. Flush your eye out with water ASAP. I heard bleach is worse for your eyes than beer.
I had daves megadeath sauce in my eye that just sucked. It some how got on a pen and I rubbed my eye in the middle of english class i had to have some one walk me to the bathroom because i couldn't see
"I am blind -- but I am able to read thanks to a wonderful new system known as 'Broille'. I'm sorry, I'll just feel that again."
TS, haven't you learnt from all those cartoons?

(Whenever the hose/gun/whatever isnt working they bring it up to their eye to see whats wrong, and then it suddenly works)

Seriously, that sounds straight out of a cartoon
Musical Theatre! *jazz hands*

...what am I doing on this site...
Quote by Alucard817

Flawless logic FTW!!!

Also, way to go TS. Haven't cartoons taught you to never point the nozzle toward your face? Seriously, get that shit checked.
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by K Reyn
I was hitting on this girl at a bar and her friend came up and threw a beer in my face. The overall pressure of the beer hitting my eye hurt like hell and I couldnt see clear for a hot sec. Flushing it out with water helped. Flush your eye out with water ASAP. I heard bleach is worse for your eyes than beer.

This, bleach is gonna be a hell of a lot more of a problem than beer >.>
Quote by mizxou

I don't know if you guys see this, but isn't the "bottle of spray bleach" just another term for his penis?
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by :Vicious--
I don't know if you guys see this, but isn't the "bottle of spray bleach" just another term for his penis?

considering he clearly doesnt know how to use it, very likely.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by :Vicious--

Ok, we have a new winner

Sorry Alucard817
Page 1 of 2