Well as you can see in my sig i have 2 BC Rich guitars.

Anyway 2 things i love are the warlock shape and purple finishes. And i found this.

http://www.beatstreetmusic.net/products/BC-Rich-Revenge-Warlock-Trans-Purple-Electric-Guitar-10260.html

Basically fell in love Apparently its a new finish.

So my questions are, Has anyone played this? If so what's it like? What do you reckon the quality is like?

I've heard the standards are improving with BC Rich (my 2010 asm standard is really good quality)
Down they come
The swarm of locusts
Skies above
Converge to choke us
Feast of souls
Consume the harvest
Young and old
Suffer unto the locust
Revenge Warlocks have never been that great, but they're not terrible either. I can't say anything about the new ones though.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
For under $300, it can't be that good. B.C. Rich guitars are only good if they're a high end model. So don't waste your money.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Ehh it's pretty cheap. And it looks pretty cheap too... It won't be as good as your ASM standard that's for sure.
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD M-200FM w/Tone Zone + PAF Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
Quote by rickyj
for me the warlock shape just ruins the look of the deep purple stain

http://guitarasylum.com/blog-images/prs/prs-custom-24-korina-artist-ltd-mb2-blog1.jpg

much better imo

You just compared a bc rich to a prs??

I know it want be great quality but theres one on ebay for £150/$200, What more can you expect for that money?
Down they come
The swarm of locusts
Skies above
Converge to choke us
Feast of souls
Consume the harvest
Young and old
Suffer unto the locust
Quote by zYx Monster xYz

lol i was talking strictly aesthetics.
Quote by zYx Monster xYz

I know it want be great quality but theres one on ebay for £150/$200, What more can you expect for that money?

Why waste the money if you don't even have that high of expectations? Save your money.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
It IS one of the lower end BC Riches, but even they are better than they used to be. Shit, that price for a mahogany body isn't too bad.
Well you've already got a Warlock (according to your Sig) as well as an ASM. I have recently brought a Warlock of my own (Red Bevel model, awesome guitar), and the only thing I hate about it is the fixed bridge.
But Warlocks are great guitars and if you want another Warlock, well, get another Warlock.
Quote by 3lusiv3
It IS one of the lower end BC Riches, but even they are better than they used to be. Shit, that price for a mahogany body isn't too bad.

thats what i thought. One site i found says agathis but all the rest say mahogany.

Will probably get rid of my warlock if i were to get this one.

And i know hoarding cheap guitars is not the best idea, but this is the closet i reckon i will get to this guitar, other than custom shop or making my own
Down they come
The swarm of locusts
Skies above
Converge to choke us
Feast of souls
Consume the harvest
Young and old
Suffer unto the locust
Did you ever buy this? If so, what did you think of it?

My wife wants to get me a Warlock, so I am playing along. I am not a huge fan, but I do like the trans purple, especially as it's not as bright as the store photo suggests.