An RR24 for $300? They are usually well over triple that. Are you sure it actually is an RR24? Tom me it sounds more like a JS series Jackson.

If it is a JS Jackson, i would get the Epiphone. Which Explorer model are we talking about here?
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Apr 23, 2011,
Quote by Paultaters
Looks legit, some guy selling it on craigslist, He obviously doesn't know what it is.

Link?

Edit: Also if he doesn't know what it is, your guess for what it could be is as good as the seller's, who has no idea what it is.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Quote by Paultaters
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/msg/2319838530.html

I've been talking to him, he can hardly talk english though.

&Epiphone Explorer Gothic model. I've heard good and bad things about them.

If he isn't willing to give pictures of the guitar, walk away.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Eh, dude, you definitely want a picture before you go down there and check it out.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Link?

Edit: Also if he doesn't know what it is, your guess for what it could be is as good as the seller's, who has no idea what it is.

True,
I was leaning towards the Jackson mainly because of resale value, but I never loved Jackson necks for some reason. I hear scary things about Epiphone and I'd rather get used to a Jackson than get a dud guitar.
I have an RR24 and like it. $300 is a real steal...

Bet the guy stole the guitar because no one would sell it for $300.
Last edited by farmosh203 at Apr 23, 2011,
Quote by Paultaters
True,
I was leaning towards the Jackson mainly because of resale value, but I never loved Jackson necks for some reason. I hear scary things about Epiphone and I'd rather get used to a Jackson than get a dud guitar.

I only really hear scary things about Epiphone on their REALLY cheap guitars. Really what i would advise is try before you buy, that applies to any guitar and since you can't do that by buying online, i would be reluctant to buy guitars online since i have had bad experiences with it, but anyway...
Epiphones get a lot more hate than they deserve. Modern Epiphones are a whole lot better than they used to be. People are so predudiced towards guitar brands and base a guitar's quality on it, rather than the instruments themselves. People also forget that you get what you pay for with guitars.

There is absalutely no way you can get an RR24 for $300, it is way too good to be true
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I would get the Epiphone personally. The RR24 offer is way too dodgey.

If you got the Explorer and if it plays really good and you replaced the pickups, you would have a quality guitar.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
That RR24 is screaming "shady." Even if it's legit, it's probably stolen. In any event I don't think it's worth getting in to.

The Goth Explorers aren't bad, but I like the 1958 series better, and they're similarly priced use. With a pickup swap you can get a killer guitar.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?