What are some songs/bands that use mainly acoustic guitar, piano, organ, and synth? Me and my friends own these instruments and want to dick around with them, but I'm too lazy to think of anything to play. Any suggestions? :3

p.s. I don't care if this thread dies I just want some quick replies
:3
I think most pop songs are written using either acoustic guitar or piano, with everything else added in later. Plus lots of songs can be reinterpreted to use just those instruments.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
I think most pop songs are written using either acoustic guitar or piano, with everything else added in later. Plus lots of songs can be reinterpreted to use just those instruments.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
But do you guys think that most pop songs are written using either acoustic guitar or piano, with everything else added in later? I've heard something like that before.
:3
Goodbye to Romance & Revelation (Mother Earth) from Ozzy are both pretty much acoustic/clean electric and keyboard.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
he needs a ride not a sandwich ****ing retard
Miss You In A Heartbeat - Def Leppard
I have more fun than normal people are allowed to have.

Quote by Kensai

Happy RUTAS everybody