I buyed an electric guitar, but i try to tap all the 24 hours of the day but it sound "dirty", this guitar is very cheap, but its a guitar, sounds good but here the question, it need to be a great guitar ( sg gibson...etc) for the best tapping? and for pull-ofs and hammer ons what i need ? an amp or a guitar ( example, the sound on pull ofs and hammer ons on thunderstruck)?

Thanks
Uh. You should re-write your post TS. I can't read it.

So, you need to practice your hammer ons and pull offs.
I'm so happy. I get to eat a muffin.
Quote by space aids
You are so happy to eat a muffin it's kinda scary.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Goes around tryina light dudes on fire.
Quote by MakinLattes
Too much Sublime.

I tell a lie, there is no such thing.
practice practice practice. u can play thunderstruck on an acoustic it shouldn't matter if its a crap electric. that ones hard for sure took me awhile. try muting all the strings except the b string you shouldn't have to pick or strum at all while u play it.
Quote by alias1347
practice practice practice. u can play thunderstruck on an acoustic it shouldn't matter if its a crap electric. that ones hard for sure took me awhile. try muting all the strings except the b string you shouldn't have to pick or strum at all while u play it.

(sorry for my bad english :S) the tap i need to practice i think... the problem is that hamer-ons and pull-ofs are not to loud... i can barely hear it ( like thunderstruck, one thousand pull offs and hammer ons but with a 0 pull- of, i cant hear the 0 :S) thanks
Perhaps you need to start with something a little easier? I mean Thunderstruck? C,mon...
جورجيا الاباحى؟ أيها
Check out the Lessons section on UG, there is a link at the top of your screen.

Try practicing taps using the "chromatic scale" to build finger strength, dexterity, and precision.

It takes a long time my friend. Not seconds, minutes, hours, days, or weeks. A long time.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Is this literally your first guitar?

If it is and you've never actually played before then you need to forget Thunderstruck, tapping and even hammerons for the time being, they're simply not things you can do when you're a beginner.

Learn to hold the guitar, learn to tune it, learn a few chords, learn how to pick accurately and hit the notes you want and generally get used to the whole thing for a few months.

If not then the truth is simply you suck at tapping - you need to practice things on guitar. Work on them slow until you can do them cleanly, accurately and without mistakes before you worry about doing anything quickly. You can tap on any guitar, it's all about the technique lthough it always helps to have a properly set up guitar with nice new strings, also don't use too much gain on your amp - you can tap on an acoustic.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
If you are new to guitar playing. remember the old saying Rome wasnt built in a day. learn to play as the above poster suggested. I cant tap yet! but its on my to do list for one day.
each new guitar technique you learn will build onto another. I personally have issues with bending strings, but I dont panic and know it will come with time and patience and muscle strength.

Rachel