Just curious if anyone who has an issue of guitar world from january 2011 and a scanner?? PM me please, I'm looking for the tab of the 5FDP Bad Company tune and I cant find anywhere online to buy an ebook of that issue. Appreciate it.

I did ask in the GW forums where I can buy an ebook version but no replies yet. I've also searched the digital sheet music sites and none carry that particular tune either, just other death punch regular tunes.
Second option: Learn the original, far better version by Bad Company.
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
I'm still looking to purchase an ebook version of the issue, lemme know if you see any...papers no good to me, just something digital for my touch or pad.

The UG link is no good, no solo present in the tab. I'm looking for a complete work.
Guitar world has a website with loads of submitted tabs, I think you have to register but it is free.
<Insert Witty Comment Here>

1981 Fender Lead I Seymour Duncan humbucker, Mesa BoogieIIIRectifer, MKIIRhodes,PRS