searched the forum, couldnt find any results.

Strung Out is a punk rock band from Simi Valley, California, USA formed in 1992. They are known mainly for their musical style, which fuses aspects of punk rock and heavy metal to form their primary sound.

Check em out, they have a pretty unique sound.
Quote by Jaksen123
searched the forum, couldnt find any results.

Are you sure? There's one from 2009 that has... almost one page worth of replies in it!

Cool band though, listened to them a lot like 5 years ago. Matchbook is one hell of a song.
"Suburban Teenage Wasteland Blues" is quite possibly my favorite release from Fat Wreck Chords. "Bring Out Your Dead" is still an amazing song to me. Really enjoy the first 3 albums as well as the "Live in a Dive" CD. After that it was mixed reaction from me though.

They are a better live band than they are on CD too I think. They amp it up and speed everything up on stage and it is just a blast.
Quote by BlacksailsTippa
Are you sure? There's one from 2009 that has... almost one page worth of replies in it!

my bad, my young eyes must have a mental disorder.

the song 'Calling' (on Guitar Hero Warriors Of Rock) is also a great song. if you havent heard it i definately recommend checking it out.
Last edited by Jaksen123 at Apr 24, 2011,
also, they have some song which i love and it starts with heaps old music then bursts into heaps heavy sh*t. Fricken great!
Quote by Jaksen123
also, they have some song which i love and it starts with heaps old music then bursts into heaps heavy sh*t. Fricken great!

Analog? Yes, it's a great song!
I admit, I like this band.
Whenever I shuffle my punk rock/pop punk/etc playlist, their music always comes up, and I really enjoy it.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
I love "Mind of My Own." It is not their usual style of music, but it is definitely my favorite song by them.
If you cannot soothe it with the guitar, then shoot it...
Last edited by ParaOrdance at May 7, 2011,