Couple questions.

1: Is there any way I can, without doing some immense surgery, make it so that I have say, a telecaster pickup on my guitar that I can plug into by plugging into the usual hole? The guitar in question is an electro-acoustic, but my issue is that piezos sound like complete trash through distortion. An odd requirement, but one I have regardless.

2: Is it even possible for me to do wiring work on it without destroying the guitar.

I am using a Washburn D10SCE on this particular project.
You're not supposed to use a piezo with distortion, or any acoustic for that matter...
I'd suggest saving for a new guitar rather than quite possibly wrecking that one.
I'm aware of that, I've just recently come into possession of some parts and thought it could be interesting.
Quote by kaneorsomething
I'm aware of that, I've just recently come into possession of some parts and thought it could be interesting.

Arighty, I still wouldn't suggest it, unless it's a decently less-expensive guitar and you have others.
I dont see why you couldn't wire it to the jack. Just turn the volume down/off on the Piezo when you use the pickup and vice-versa. How you mount it on the acoustic is up to you.
Could possibly mount it in/on the hole, like the external pickups you can buy for acoustic guitars?
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
Yes, build a bracket to hang it in the sound hole (presuming it's not an ovation with the funky sound holes that aren't under the strings). Now look at your piezos pre-amp, i bet the cable that goes to the output jack has a 3.5mm headphone type jack or similar. Wire that kind of jack to the tele pup in the sound hole then you can just plug back and forth!