Page 1 of 5
I remember how it was like in High School. The usual drama between couples and some guys, some girls, etc. I'm sure most of you are familiar with it.

Then I got into uni and thought "Hey, awesome! No more drama. People will be more civilized, more mature!"

Boy, was I wrong.

My course is 80% made up of girls and, I tell you what, it's full of estrogen. I've seen girls compliment each other, and then insult each other when they turn their backs. I've seen those awkward moments when a girl enters another girl's group of friends. And when they are in a group they think they have the right to be a bitch. Get them alone though, and they are normal as anything.

I'm not saying the guys haven't had conflicts, but we usually get it out of system and get on with our lives.

I also talked to a 25 year old girl (woman?) and she said that was normal because they are immature 18 year olds. I want to believe her, I really do, but what if females are always like that?

Share with me, Pit.
Bitches be crazy.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Bitches be crazy.

This pretty much sums up every woman I've ever met

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Bitches be crazy.

My motto.
Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
Right, I think we're done here.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Bitches be crazy.

Somebody close this thread.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
It's the fact that they're all competing for the attention of the guys.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Bitches be crazy.

Yep ,pretty much this. Its not fun when you get caught in the middle of this stuff.
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
My girlfriend was a bitch but i changed her. I got her into metal and she enjoys not being a bitch anymore. She says to me now that she hates drama. LOL
Above phrase=nuff said

But also...girls don't come directly into conflict with one another....boys do
If you have a problem with someone you say it directly to their face
Girls not so much
im a girl (teenager) only the so called popular people do that because they have nothing better to do. that bitchiness doesnt happen in my group of friends (unless im the one they bitch about!) my group's mixed and we're the inbetweeny people. not popular, not dorks. when u find true friends, its not supposed to happen is it?

Soy un perdedor.

Sans.
Quote by Naruto00121
My girlfriend was a bitch but i changed her. I got her into metal and she enjoys not being a bitch anymore. She says to me now that she hates drama. LOL

I know a girl who says she doesn't like Drama, but secretly she does, as long as it doesn't involve her.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Bitches be crazy.

Tattooed this on my bicep.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Philip_pepper
I know a girl who says she doesn't like Drama, but secretly she does, as long as it doesn't involve her.

I think you're onto something...
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

My friend told me he watched a program where they would observe 4 year old kids playing, and when one girl had a toy that everybody liked. so then all the rest of the girls singled her out all the time.

would've loved to actually watch it and get the information for myself but I don't watch tv much.

as someone said I believe they are competing for boys, I remember when I had to change schools I was in high school so everyones hormonal and being the new guy every sheila gives you so much attention like they wanna be the first to 'conquer' you or something, kinda gets really catty, makes you feel good that you're being welcomed but bad that girls are acting like bitches, then the guys start hating on you so then you can't make buddies easy enough, changing schools was quite ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuu.

I remember my grade 9 class pretty well for being the one with so much drama, it was a small class of about 10 boys and 10 girls and in the girls there was a group of 8 and a pair of 2 girls in 'cliques' not so much they did anything against each other but they were just really seperate a lot, anyways one of the group of two was being a bitch to the other and so the other went and joined the group of 8 so from there on their group except the new girl would absolutely treat the singled out girl like she deserved, knowing she was in the wrong she apologised to the other and they became two again. After the group of 8 found out they kinda felt betrayed (not that they were harmed at all anyways) and just ****ed off the both of them and started fighting with them it was pretty cold and tragic.

still, girl business is funny business.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Girls are weird. Just a few weeks ago, two of my girl friends that HATED each other for a while both went to a party, bumped into each other, talked out their problems with each other, lesbian sex followed, but now they're pissed at each other again.

Looks like I have to agree: Bitches be crazy.
I'm a girl and from my perspective 95% percent of girls are bitches to other girls because they are insecure with themselves and they feel the need to be a bitch to another girl to try and make themselves feel better.

This is why most of my friends are guys.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
Quote by offthewall91
I'm a girl and from my perspective 95% percent of girls are bitches to other girls because they are insecure with themselves and they feel the need to be a bitch to another girl to try and make themselves feel better.

^ THIS!
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
Quote by JustRooster
Tattooed this on my bicep.

I have it on my hand in metal studs, so whenever I have to use the pimpslap, it gets written on her forehead.

Hur hur.
Last edited by 23dannybhoy23 at Apr 24, 2011,
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Bitches be crazy.

this, and also so they can have hot lesbian make up sex.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
They tend to grow out of it, once they realize that getting laid isn't fun if you have to kill 10 other bitches to get it.
Quote by offthewall91

pretty much this
cat
It's not just girls towards each other, it's just women in general. They're complete psychos, and in an essential sense they are schizos. Yep, you heard me, all girls are schizophrenics. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Seriously though, chicks can be so evil in the subtlest ways.

Sexy devils they are dammit it gets annoying though. lol
you know that whole 'we're adults, we have to be mature' thing?

it's a myth and an act, don't believe their shit
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by laid-to-waste
you know that whole 'we're adults, we have to be mature' thing?

it's a myth and an act, don't believe their shit

Attempts at mind control I tell you!!! Mind control!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!

See Dane Cook and his brain ninja theory. It's completely true.
Quote by last-1s-out
Yep ,pretty much this. Its not fun when you get caught in the middle of this stuff.

It's great fun!
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by metalblaster
Attempts at mind control I tell you!!! Mind control!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!

See Dane Cook and his brain ninja theory. It's completely true.

just youtubed it, that was hilarious :')

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Bitches be crazy.

Why did anyone even post after this?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Page 1 of 5