Page 1 of 2
Masturbating, talking really fast, and moving my scalp and ears.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Making shit threads, oh wait.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

A pointless being comprised of different elements.
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

Bold call, you can jerk me off and I'll be the judge of that.

I'm good at providing encouragement, so we both have something to gain.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Trowzaa
Making shit threads, oh wait.

I was gonna say my threads, but I didn't want all these people flooding the thread with comments agreeing with me and etc.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I was gonna say my threads, but I didn't want all these people flooding the thread with comments agreeing with me and etc.

I actually quite like your threads but if I didn't say it then someone was gonna.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I didn't want all these people flooding the thread with comments agreeing with me and etc.

This is why I don't post much.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Sleeping.

I'm tempted to say dancing but that would be an outrageous lie, so maybe it's more accurate to say that I'm the most enthusiastic about dancing.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Apr 24, 2011,
Dancing
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
Quote by Alex_WK
Dancing

I demand a vid.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I like to tell myself I'm pretty good at guitar. I'm also pretty good at screwing up my chances with girls... ya know what I'm a champ at that. I'd rather have that title then any of those bitches anyway.....
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

your threads wouldn't be so bad if you didn't make so many pointless ones. you've made some really good ones, but for every good one, there are several bad ones. i mean, how many threads about pooping do you need to make?

OT, i don't think i'm really the best at everything, though i'm fairly good at many things. but out of all the people i know, i'd say i'm probably the best at saying things that weird people out. i can say some really ****ed up things, man.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
your threads wouldn't be so bad if you didn't make so many pointless ones. you've made some really good ones, but for every good one, there are several bad ones. i mean, how many threads about pooping do you need to make?

OT, i don't think i'm really the best at everything, though i'm fairly good at many things. but out of all the people i know, i'd say i'm probably the best at saying things that weird people out. i can say some really ****ed up things, man.

My threads are like songs in an album, there are always the really good ones, and there are the less good ones, but they are all good in their own way.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
But I do agree with you, randomchordguy.

OT: Nonsensical arguments.
Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Waiting.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Memorizing the first 100 digits of PI, and annoying others.

They work together well though.

THREE DOT ONE FOUR ONE FIVE NINE TWO SIX FIVE THREE FIVE EIGHT NINE SEVEN NINE THREE.

And so on.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
Quote by *people who think they are better at moving their ear and scalp than me*
I challenge you

Bring it on, I don't have a webcam but I'll get working on it, come at me.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Hebriqui

THREE DOT ONE FOUR ONE FIVE NINE TWO SIX FIVE THREE FIVE EIGHT NINE SEVEN NINE THREE.

And so on.

I DO THIS TOO

I'VE GOT 20 DIGITS SO FAR

i'm pathetic
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by Hebriqui

And so on.

you're also paid for being an idiot so you must be good at it
Being mediocre at everything...
You and I are mortal, but rock n roll will never die.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Bring it on, I don't have a webcam but I'll get working on it, come at me.

I move my nose and eyebrows aswell!
Quote by BlacksailsTippa
I move my nose and eyebrows aswell!

I can move my scalp with my eyebrows only, can't seperate.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
smelling bad.
"I can see that we speak the wrong notes."

Warlock NJ Deluxe (haters gonna hate)
Crate EL-10G
Quote by satanicgurrl
smelling bad.

i disagree.

if you

know what i mean
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17