Well would you be able to help me out here, they've sold other guitars like this and they have had good feedback on them
Looks legit bro. Do it.
Edit: I'm being sarcastic.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
A while back guitarcenter offered sale prices for these guitars. A few models even went below $500. I think the seller got a couple from there.
These might be factory b-stock also. If you got good contacts you can always get these for much cheaper price. Still, I would be quite careful with sale like these.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

new EC 1000 for £340?

..yeh, good luck with that. also lol at the stock picture, that just instantly blurts out THIS IS INSANELY DODGY. i mean really when your trying to sell something do you use ms paint for the picture? rofl, so unprofessional

And in general, auctions with stock photos only are often pretty dodgy.

you could ask them for actual pictures of it, i'd be quite intrested in hearing their reply. doubt you'd get any.

but think about it, regardless of how cheap you buy a guitar for, you wouldnt put the price this low. this just looks instantly fake. a good price would be like £70 lower than most places - would actually sell better than this..
Last edited by s31770 at Apr 24, 2011,
I've seen it on Thomann for 652 which isn't too bad, I messaged asking for proper detailed photos too, no reply yet
It's legitimate. However, there probably will be cosmetic blemishes.
They're definitely not A Grade guitars.
Asked for detailed photos instead of that one where you can't see much, have to wait and see
a useful trick is looking at their feedback and seeing what other people who bought same stuff is, he says he has a few so maybe some1 else bought 1 or something like it, i see some1 else bought an ESP ec series n didnt give negative, but B stock isnt always bad doesnt affect playability, i got my new schecter b stock for 280 instead of 500 and u cant even notice where the blemish is so if you can save a bunch on b stock that has no problems go for it, just my opinion tho

edit:seems like some1 who runs a store bought a couple ESP from him in bulk and liked what he got ofcourse this is only going by whats seen
Last edited by Reizei at Apr 24, 2011,
'Great communication, fast delivery, awesome packagind! +++AAA+++ 6661369 ( 1212) 08-Apr-11 08:12
New ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000 Amber Sunbusrt Guitar EC1000 (#220757958107)'

This guy bought all 5 of the sunburst version of these guitars and they say pretty much the same thing
Quote by Andrew/WK
'Great communication, fast delivery, awesome packagind! +++AAA+++ 6661369 ( 1212) 08-Apr-11 08:12

This guy bought all 5 of the sunburst version of these guitars and they say pretty much the same thing

mhm what i saw and that guy seemed to be buying a lot of guitars because i even checked his site, it seems pretty legit and if not you can always contest it with ebay that it wasnt as advertised, its advertised as brand new unopened, considering hes got over 1k feedback should be legit n not a scam like craigslist :p a risk like any other item on ebay
Quote by Andrew/WK
I'll wait for feedback, if I don't get any I'll leave it

'Useful info from Lauren & Victoria:

- We only use eBay messages for contact, so if you email us we won’t reply!'

did you send then a personal message or question about item?
Quote by hminh87
A while back guitarcenter offered sale prices for these guitars. A few models even went below $500. I think the seller got a couple from there.
These might be factory b-stock also. If you got good contacts you can always get these for much cheaper price. Still, I would be quite careful with sale like these.
Correct!

They also had promotional coupons sent out to those on their mailing list. Snagged one for ~$400, new, not blemished.

Quote by Ippon
Correct!

They also had promotional coupons sent out to those on their mailing list. Snagged one for ~$400, new, not blemished.

Quote by Andrew/WK
Question about item

well theres a confirmation for the sale, if you look on the sellers ebay he said he got a couple for deal so could possibly gotten them the same way and doesnt say if they answer questions but hopefully they do
Quote by Reizei
well theres a confirmation for the sale, if you look on the sellers ebay he said he got a couple for deal so could possibly gotten them the same way and doesnt say if they answer questions but hopefully they do
Correct!
I have a new ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black. I got a good deal on a few. I opened one to take the picture. The ones that I'm selling are unopened and in their original ESP box. There is no case with them, but I package them very well so they won't get damaged on the way. This has EMG Pickups (81/60).
Quote by Ippon
Correct!

community team work!

Quote by Andrew/WK
I've ebay messaged another buyer of one of the guitars

hopefully they arent the kind to not reply to messages
Quote by Andrew/WK

lol, honestly who makes a ebay auction with spelling mistakes? i would never ever go anywhere near this guys auctions

to put it bluntly tho; something's wrong with it. and they aren't stating what. avoid
Quote by Andrew/WK
another guy from russia bought one, i'll message him too

good luck, try and find alternatives too just in case
Quote by Andrew/WK
That seller has sold things like an Orange Tiny Terror amp too and had good feedback off it

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=lauren_and_victoria&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&which=negative&interval=365&_trkparms=negative_365

Look at that guitar, I think they're b-stocks

more than likely but b stock are still new id take a b stock for half teh price over a stock for full price specially on higher end guitars, its ur choice though keep trying to get pics and see if its worth it or not
What will be different on the b-stocks to the a-stock? Is it a lot of difference in tone?
Quote by Andrew/WK
What will be different on the b-stocks to the a-stock? Is it a lot of difference in tone?

no b stocks are the guitars from the manufacturer sold to private stores like local music stores because when being made there was a small problem cosmetically like a speck of finish is messed up if its too big a problem they arent sold as b stock ill show you the small problem on my b stock that doesnt affect the sound of my guitar at all

Edit:right where i circled all i got is a finish flaw sure some may have like a gap in the binding or a small ding in headstock but as long as it doesnt affect playability its a b stock usually

Last edited by Reizei at Apr 24, 2011,
I got a message back from one of the buyers, he said 'Hi.
Actually I don't know what is b-stock but I can tell you that it was normal new(never used guitar) as it was described in item description. Nothing special except a really attractive price))'
Quote by Andrew/WK
I got a message back from one of the buyers, he said 'Hi.
Actually I don't know what is b-stock but I can tell you that it was normal new(never used guitar) as it was described in item description. Nothing special except a really attractive price))'

ask for more pics cause the way hes trying to lure u in is sketchy
fwiw i'd add quite a bit onto that price to accomodate for taxes/vat etc... UK people will tend to get raped in that regard. It wouldnt surprise me if you ended up paying like 500-550 in total..
Got a message back ''m sorry, I can't take any pictures of it because it's in a sealed box and I don't want to open it. I'm not looking for profit, I'm just trying to get rid of it. I will need your city and postal code so I can get you an accurate quote.'
Another message 'I'm sorry, but you're just going to have to trust me that it's not B-stock. You can look at my feed backs.'
Quote by Andrew/WK
Another message 'I'm sorry, but you're just going to have to trust me that it's not B-stock. You can look at my feed backs.'

thats when u quote message saying guitar had damage ;D

all honesty i dont think it worth it, somethings wrong >_> he said he didnt even know what b stock was n hes assuring u it isnt?
Last edited by Reizei at Apr 25, 2011,
In any case it looks like he's willing to offer a full refund if it's not as great as you think it should be. On the other hand, if there is a small blemish...will you care?
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
right, I messaged a BUYER off her, not the woman herself who bought a guitar off her and he said it was fine, anyway those guitars sold instantly last night