Basically, I don't know a thing about amps. I'm thinking of saving for a new one but I don't know where to start, so i'll try something basic.

Whats the difference between a Valve amp and a Tube amp?

Currently I have:
Roland Cube 15X
Marshall MG102FX

I am looking to replace them, but as i said earlier, I know nothing of Amps.
^ yeah, tubes are short for "vacuum tubes". i think valves is short for "thermionic valves"?

Quote by Speed-metal9000
I'm thinking of saving for a new one but I don't know where to start, so i'll try something basic.

piggy bank?

Yeah but seriously, tubes and valves are the same things. Take a read through those threads posted, then tell us the type of music you play and your budget and location (just the country, we don't need your address or anything), and we can start to recommend things.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?