Page 1 of 2
dont you think this is a good idea?

obviously, the button itself wouldnt have a self-destruct button..... if it did then we would have an infinite amount of buttons nested, impossible to make and pointless.

the self destruct button im thinking of wouldnt cause the item to explode, it should cause something more like an implosion, making the object contract to at least 1/100 of it's size to make disposal easier, the weight though, would be the same as the original object.

People would be tempted to destroy their objects just to see them destroyed by collapsing on themselves
been there, done that. NOT,NOT... respectively
Last edited by thegear at Apr 24, 2011,
TS push your self destruct burron please.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Even your penis, TS?

You think your penis should have a self-destruct button?
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by sashki
What if the self-destruct button self-destructs?

Manual destruct?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Manual destruct?

Isn't that already a feature on most things?

Frankly, I don't think the self-destruct feature worked too well on iPhones, so I can't see it being put to use on other appliances.
There's an app for that.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
There is something wrong with you. You come on a forum asking for advice on something that can easily be solved with tweezers.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Manual destruct?

So just going all Freeman on everything's ass?
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
who will regulate the buttons for buttons?

It'd already be the hardest button to button, it wouldn't matter.

It would be a terrible idea, my Xbox360 would have been long gone after all those 13 year olds beaking me on Call of Duty...
Would you be the only person that could use your self-destruct button? Otherwise it would be a great weakness. Also, would it come with an explosion?
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
Even kids toys?

Let me rephrase that, Especially Kid's toys....

AEDIT: Also, we arabs already come with one
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Apr 24, 2011,
Then, self-destruct buttons would come with self-dstruct buttons, which would come with self-destruct buttons and so on and so forth to the point where if you even moved, you have a huge chance of having one of them go off creating an explosion pushing you into something else where you have another great chance of setting off another one and so on and so forth until everyone is dead.
Music stores give all gear a +50 to Charisma.

Quote by one vision
Why not chromatics? Chromatic harmony was the "new thing" in the romantic era.
Quote by BassFishin
Problem:
Fish isn't meat.
Quote by CodeMonk
Pics or its a DS-1
Even on your guitar?

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
ESP LTD MH-1000NT
Marshall AVT100
Boss ME-70

Quote by stratdud39
Thank you for your words of wisdom.
even fish tanks?
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
I like the idea of self destruct buttons on things, it would make things a little more interesting on a day to day basis.
Does that include self-destruct buttons? How about the self-destruct buttons on self-destruct buttons; should they have self-destruct buttons on them?
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

Yeah, how dare he make a pointless thread! I'm glad we've got you around to shoot these people down.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

I wonder how no one has called you out on this.
That makes no sense. Things that can't perform conscious action can't self-destruct. It would just be a 'destruct' button.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Quote by guitarocker100
No because than some idiot would go around pushing buttons on people's things and destroying it. Why not just throw it away?

the owner of the item would have a special card that would activate the 'button', and about the throwing things away part, we would still throw it away of course, but it would be much easier to get rid of the object since the self-destruct feature would make it collapse into itself thus making it easier to handle and also facilitating further destruction.
Quote by NotFromANUS
Does that include self-destruct buttons? How about the self-destruct buttons on self-destruct buttons; should they have self-destruct buttons on them?

No.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Even your penis, TS?

You think your penis should have a self-destruct button?

his penis has no mass

his penis is an electron

OT: no. if i accidently hit my watch's self-destruct button while i have it on, it would crush my radius and ulna
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Last edited by laid-to-waste at Apr 24, 2011,
EVEN FLUFFY BUNNIES?!

would you really put a self destruct button on this adorable creature?
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
Quote by thegear
the owner of the item would have a special card that would activate the 'button', and about the throwing things away part, we would still throw it away of course, but it would be much easier to get rid of the object since the self-destruct feature would make it collapse into itself thus making it easier to handle and also facilitating further destruction.

...for each of his possessions? that's about 100 cards carrying all the time

you never know when you want to self-destruct your jeans, right?
Quote by laid-to-waste
...for each of his possessions? that's about 100 cards carrying all the time

you never know when you want to self-destruct your jeans, right?

there will be universal destruction cards that work for all the objects you own.
Quote by Dash49
EVEN FLUFFY BUNNIES?!

living things such as humans already have a self destruction mechanism, its called suicide, i dont think other animals besides humans do it though..., if the bunny had a 'self-destruct' button and i pressed it, then i would just be killing the bunny.. why waste time with that when i could just simply... kill the bunny without the need of having the 'button'?
If you destruct your clothes while you're in them, you'd die. That'd suck.
I'm so happy. I get to eat a muffin.
Quote by space aids
You are so happy to eat a muffin it's kinda scary.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Goes around tryina light dudes on fire.
Quote by MakinLattes
Too much Sublime.

I tell a lie, there is no such thing.
Quote by Dash49
EVEN FLUFFY BUNNIES?!

glue it on his forehead, duh
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Quote by thegear
there will be universal destruction cards that work for all the objects you own.

lol

so if you lose your card, you permanently lose the ability to self destruct anything

no wait, lemme guess, there's a special destruction card guild that saves copies of your cards incase such a thing happens
Page 1 of 2