Hi guys. So I wrote a song, plugged it into guitar pro, and also came up with a drum track that's also in guitar pro. I can export the drum track as a MIDI, but I'd like to get an actual audio file somehow for use when I record my real guitar.

Anyone know a program that can do this, or maybe a website or something?

Thanks in advance.
Quote by symba05
Export in guitar pro as a wave file.

I tried that but it's not good; it just plays the file and records what's playing.

What's a drum site?
Or, if you want to keep the rhythm but change the sound, export it as a midi file and then use a DAW and map different drum sounds to the tracks.
Top 5 Rush Songs:
1. La Villa Strangiato
2. Natural Science
3. The Main Monkey Business
4. Vital Signs
5. Subdivisions

Complete Atomic Basie by Count Basie.

Ask me shit: formspring.me/howthiswork
I don't necessarily "want" to change the sound, but using some sort of synthesizer program seems like my only option as far as I know... what is a DAW?
Quote by saw7988
I don't necessarily "want" to change the sound, but using some sort of synthesizer program seems like my only option as far as I know... what is a DAW?

Digital audio workstation. In other words professional audio-manipulation software.
Do these cost money, or are there good free ones you can recommend?
Quote by BrandonBeaux
REAPER has a free unlimited-use, full feature trial license. (In other words, its free) http://reaper.fm/download.php

I downloaded Reaper but it seems crazy complicated, and I have no idea how to figure out this midi thing.

Quote by 20Tigers
Upload the drum midi and I'll see if I can do anything for you.

I'd like a solution that I can use myself for the long term, but if you did this first one for me that would certainly be great. I also wasn't sure how to upload it to my profile or anything like that, so I got it up on Google Docs; here's the link:

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B4efAnQsOC5sMWYxNGZkNWQtZmUxZC00N2JmLTlmZDktZGQ2ZmQxOGNjY2Nh&sort=name&layout=list&num=50

Thanks!
Bumping. I've installed so many little synthesizer/midi/sequencer whatever programs on my computer and I can't figure out how to use any of them or if any of them can even do what I want. I would think this is such a simple thing to do.... MIDI describes how to play an instrument. I don't really care too much about the tone of the drums, isn't there some simple program that will "play the drums" based on my MIDI file, and give me back a WAV or MP3...?

I mean I could probably program it myself, but I wouldn't know where to get all the sounds...