I have no idea if it is set up or what D: It plays fine to me, so does that mean it doesn't need setting up?
If it plays fine for you, then it's fine. Couldn't hurt to get it checked over, though! I once had my Epi Les Paul checked out on a whim and it came back like a different guitar (in a good way!)
I don't think there's anyone who would be able to check the guitar over, my local guitar shop is horrendous and charge £35 for a set up
If it aint broke, don't fix it
because sods law, you'll do something silly.

But doing it yourself is pretty easy.
Intonation is easy to do and hard to mess up.
Same with string height (If you feel the need)
Not really much else to do.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by Andrew/WK
I don't think there's anyone who would be able to check the guitar over, my local guitar shop is horrendous and charge £35 for a set up

That's actually pretty cheap, a basic MOT at my nearest guitar stores (Gamlins Music and Cranes Music, Cardiff) will cost £60 and a full can go over a hundred. I assure you it will always be money well-spent.

However, as someone above me said.. if it ain't broke, don't fix it if you're happy with it then sweet!
Quote by Silent Murder
If it aint broke, don't fix it
because sods law, you'll do something silly.

But doing it yourself is pretty easy.
Intonation is easy to do and hard to mess up.
Same with string height (If you feel the need)
Not really much else to do.

This. Completely. If you don't know what you're doing don't mess with it. I'm speaking from experience lol.