Not a problem at all.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
The pressure is just weight, the part I'd worry most about is probably if it's a shit headstock not the joint. An for that no worries .
Quote by Tyson2011
when in doubt, adjust the truss rod.

Sfedf the First ...
or should it be the insane?
Perfectly safe. Just be sure the finish on the guitar won't react to the material of the hangar (aka some nitro finishes dont react well).
WTLTL 2011
I have my Ibanez on a K&M wallhanger/stand, no problems with that.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Unless it was built by somewhat inbred monkeys, a guitar should be able to hold itself together.
call me ziggy.
Don't listen to these noobs, a guitar with a bolt on neck will be ruined. Set necks are ok but a bolt on will bow and snap eventually
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Quote by lbj273
Don't listen to these noobs, a guitar with a bolt on neck will be ruined. Set necks are ok but a bolt on will bow and snap eventually

Using your logic, grabbing the neck and lifting the guitar by it while binding massively will make the neck break.

(mutters about noobs calling others noobs)
Quote by GS LEAD 5

Using your logic, grabbing the neck and lifting the guitar by it while binding massively will make the neck break.

(mutters about noobs calling others noobs)

*mutters about noobs not being able to detect sarcasm*

Seriously though, wall hangers can stretch out your neck. It can actually be useful if you want to extend your scale length, its like a baritone conversion but you don't have to change any parts.
^ Mine went to a 26.5 from a 25.5. I need another half inch. Another ten years?
If you add some weights you can do it faster. Add a few kg's and it'll do it in about 6 months