Poll: Tanning?
Poll Options
View poll results: Tanning?
I tan all over more or less easily
59 28%
I can tan, but with some difficulty
31 15%
I get a partial tan (like a farmer's tan)
39 19%
I can't tan
36 17%
I don't want to tan
44 21%
Voters: 209.
Page 1 of 3
Sun is here and I'm sure (actually not that sure) that more people than me have been outside. Who got a farmer's tan? Or none? Or anything? This is a sad guy showing his farmer's tan:

I got a farmer's tan so far, concindentally yesterday at a farm. Poll will be up soon.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Apr 24, 2011,
I usually make a point to not get a farmers tan, either by not wearing a shirt or by rolling the sleeves up!
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
I've had a tan since a very early age, like...2/3. But my chest and legs are really pale cause I don't get them out often (my town is always grey'n'gloomy. Like Midgar, only boring)
I typically get a bit of a farmer's tan. I don't intentionally try to tan or anything like that.
I stay the same as soon as the burn leaves. Kinda sucks.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
i do tan relatively easily, but i always end up with a farmer's tan because i always have my shirt on and I don't swim that often
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Don't tan at all. Holidays are pretty awkward for me - everyone lying out working on their tans for hours on end, while I sit under a tree listening to my MP3 player and exchanging sympathetic nods with passing gingers.
I get a sexy medeteranian tan.
Although I'm never outside.
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3
Last edited by Nimbus456 at Apr 24, 2011,
I tend not to go outside, but when I do I tan quite well.
Last edited by So-Cal at Apr 24, 2011,
I tan very easily. Also I am already tan. I've never burnt before. I like to lay out in the sun and fall asleep.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I luckily wasn't cursed with typical Irish skin. I tan quite well.. it does require some sunshine though, that tends to be lacking here.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
I tan when I venture outdoors in the summer. It lasts a year till the next summer, then I become white. Then I turn mexican again.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I seem to have skin that is impervious to the Sun. I do tan, but I don't exactly go native or anything, but I don't burn very easily either.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
I tan lightly here and there. My complexion is already brown-ish.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
I hate people that can get tanned.

I turn get burned up, and I look like a fucking lobster.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I tan easily. But I also burn in strong sun if I'm not wearing suncream.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I'm pretty white, can get a little tan, but it goes away quickly. Lame.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by 23dannybhoy23
Don't tan at all. Holidays are pretty awkward for me - everyone lying out working on their tans for hours on end, while I sit under a tree listening to my MP3 player and exchanging sympathetic nods with passing gingers.

I like you, bro.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
Quote by anal_parasite
I don't tan....I burn

This. It hardly takes anything for my skin to just burn to a crisp and then peel away extremely painfully a few days afterward.. And then I'm back to my pale skin. It's so damn painful, too.. If I haven't gotten that message across yet.
I get farmers tan, but I dont purposely tan or anything, I just burn. I hate beaches and pools, its just when im out walking or whatever. Im whiter than the dumpster behind a paper plate factory.
pinga
Quote by GuitarViking
I like you, bro.

Next time I go on holiday, I'm gonna round up all the redheads and palefaces, and we'll chill in the shade with ice cold beers and good tunes... I suppose it'll just be Irish and Scandanavian people
Can't really tan, but I burn veeeeery easily.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
I have the skin tone of a ginger, but have dark hair. I burn so easily Last year I was stuck in bed for 3 weeks after burning the back of my legs despite wearing factor 30 sun screen It was agony and I couldn't walk. Was awesome when it all peeled though!
@-}-}-}-
Kjell, why do you have a picture of a Mormon missionary as your sad face farmers tan guy?

OT: I don't tan. :/ If I do, it's not enough where the farmers tan is serious enough.
Page 1 of 3