Oral Sex
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Borat.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

sexybacon
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
baconflavouredcondoms
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
epicmealtime

^I lost it
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Last edited by TimTheWizard at Apr 24, 2011,
disneychannel?
Quote by Ulalume
pedobaconflavoured condoms (the bacon's made of pigletts )
Quote by Ulalume
pre-blessed bacon flav'd condoms
Quote by Ulalume
Quote by TimTheWizard
pre-blessed bacon flav'd condoms

See, now you've killed it
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

This brings me back to primary school, when I said the word 'lofty' and no-one knew what it meant so I got the entire class out
Page 1 of 2