I'm about to go buy an Indiana acoustic from my local music store. Are Indiana guitars good? What level of quality do they have? I played this one in the store http://www.indianaguitar.com/SRBBK_47042ae613cc401ae25e4ba7bb.html and i loved it. Thanks
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez S320 Black
Epiphone AJ-1000

Future Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
Hard to say. Indiana is a division of SHS International which imports a wide variety of instruments and effects and amps. I would bet this is a Chinese company, but that's neither here nor there.
Could be ratty or amazingly good....

How much are you paying for the instrument?
200 bucks. it feels amazing its got a great neck profile and body shape. amazing access to higher frets. i'm just curious about the quality of the brand
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez S320 Black
Epiphone AJ-1000

Future Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
Should be alright.

My school has quite a few indiana guitars (albeit low quality) and i've messed around on them when i didn't have my own in class; they're playable.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Let's put it this way....200 dollars is about the lowest you can conceivably sell a guitar for; at least one that's halfway playable.
I would not expect any such guitar to be stellar; but they can be surprisingly playable. I had a 200 dollar "Mitchell" (also imported from Asia) that was surprisingly good.
Good luck!