Page 1 of 2
Ok so i got a ps3...and any of u ps3 people probably know psn is down...so i was looking at some forums on it and i realized that psn going down for some kids seems to be the end of the world...im glad it went down because its keeping me off the couch...so pit are you addicted?
Who's your daddy... well not me cuz ur momas ugly

These things are sex transport vehichles woot

This man just got a station wagon.
Man, I bet all 14 people that use PSN are pissed.

I've never gotten why some people get so angry. It's not like Sony is sitting on their ass not doing anything, they're trying to get it back.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
I dont have an Xbox 360 or a Ps3. I just go to my friends houses to play, it gives me more time to practice guitar.
you're a stone fox
I'm more pissed the hackers are taking their anger at Sony out on the gamers. I'm not a gamer, I only play CoD with a few friends, quite honestly, I don't really care it's down now.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
For example mine is sleeping...
You and I are mortal, but rock n roll will never die.
I don't play videogames anymore. Sold every kind I had but my Gameboy SP, and honestly, it they are awesome not to have. They are time wasters. The Pit on the other hand...
its just funny how peoples live depend on it...like before video games what did they do suck there thumbs, and when mommy said they would get buck teeth they would beat her up...honeslty we should pull the power chord on them and make them go outside

I have an x box 360, but I rarely play on it, only on vacations, I just prefer other things like guitar or reading, also I don't even knew what psn stands for until I see it in this thread and google it if that answer to your question
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
yea but guitars are not a waist of time thats just leading to nothing...one guitar can change the world...

I'm addicted to jellybeans.

This thread is now about jellybeans.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
an addiction can be anything from gambling to runescape to smoking to hurting yourself to eating to drinking to taking drugs to doing excersises to going on the internet

rule of thumb - if you have an urge to re-visit, you're addicted.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by gtosteve65
yea but guitars are not a waist of time thats just leading to nothing...one guitar can change the world...

yeah this is the truth, I know that a lot of people love videogames the same way like to play guitar, once I did, but now when I spend days learning a song I love or just improving, I feel so proud and complete, and is like something that you will have forever, when I spend days finishing a videogame it feels good but later I am like: oh shit, there goes my life....
Quote by Våd Hamster

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Quote by captaincrunk
I like Starburst Jelly Beans more than Jelly Belly.

I'm quite partial to the Jolly rancher ones.
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Jelly belly's best.

I'm addicted to vodka and adderall, and if I don't get one or the other I'ma cut someone.

Also I got 20 bucks sitting on my psn, I wants to spend it.
Yes! I've eaten like 4 bags since i found out last week
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
Quote by gtosteve65

Guitars can be as much a waste of time as games. I don't see gaming as a waste of time.

You will probably leave the guitar some day and let it gather dust, when you have to take college seriously and then a job.

I will be rocking my Umehara lifestyle to the max with my multi-national harem of geek girls. Rockin' it..

PSN > XBL

XBL is so bad, it ain't even worth to hack.
Say goodnight to the world...
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. "

TURBO BASS get.
Last.fm My Original Musics
Quote by laid-to-waste
an addiction can be anything from gambling to runescape to smoking to hurting yourself to eating to drinking to taking drugs to doing excersises to going on the internet

rule of thumb - if you have an urge to re-visit, you're addicted.

Every single man on this planet is a sex addict.
Quote by shredibanez24
I'm more pissed the hackers are taking their anger at Sony out on the gamers. I'm not a gamer, I only play CoD with a few friends, quite honestly, I don't really care it's down now.

But those hackers have a damn good reason to take it out on Sony, because their fanboys think their system is so superior, when in fact the 360 and PS3 are damn near identical.
I've never played my brothers PS3 or Xbox
My guitar is what I'm Addicted to.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I reckon a fair few UGers would be pissed as shit if someone took their guitar(s) away

same difference

Not really...
It's annoying, but I don't really care.

edit: ITT: People hate on games for no real reason because a small group of people are silly and let games hinder other aspects of their life.
Last edited by cornmancer at Apr 24, 2011,
Quote by Tazeyo
Guitars can be as much a waste of time as games. I don't see gaming as a waste of time.

You will probably leave the guitar some day and let it gather dust, when you have to take college seriously and then a job.

meh, I actually take college pretty serious, but I find time to practice at least a little time every day, or to jam with my new band on weekends, if you really love or you are really interested on it you won't let it gather dust.

so in conclusion guitar only could be a waste of time if you are not taking it serously.
Quote by Våd Hamster

but noone answered my question...are you addicted?

PSNs down? I didn't even know and I have one.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by Tazeyo

but my goal is to become a guitar teacher.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
I'm only pissed off about it because I had just bought a $20 psn card so I could download Final Fantasy 7-8 and as soon as I tried it I found out it was down. It's been several days now.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I reckon a fair few UGers would be pissed as shit if someone took their guitar(s) away

same difference

This.

I still have a ps2, and I only play it for like, two three weeks before getting fed up and putting it away for 3 months..

But of someone was to take my guitar away..
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by gtosteve65

This is the lamest thing that I have ever read. And not just because I disagree, but because its cheesy as imaginable.

Gaming = hobby. Guitar = hobby. Sure some people make careers out of guitar, but then again there are professional players/LP'ers/bloggers/reviewers/commentators for gaming.

As long as you are doing something you enjoy, then how is it a "waist of time"? (Yes, I get it. Its an internet forum, its no reason to use all those "waisted" years of education).
Page 1 of 2