Blitzkrieg by Yngiwe malmsteen? If you have, how long did it take you to get that technique i think im there in terms of technique and how to pick ect... but the speed...the speed of the B harmonic minor run after the The B minor sweep, its just soooo fast.

If you learned this song or have covered it any tips or practice advice would great!
GEARZ

Schecter Hellraiser
TS 808 modded tubescreamer
MXR six band EQ
boss DD-3 digital delay
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
ISP Decimator
1998 Marshall JCM2000 DSL 100
I would invest in something from Tascom which will let you play cds at half speed while staying in the original key. I love mine and just about every pro who transcribes tabs uses one. The great thing is you can slow a blistering run and get the feel and sound of the line or run as songs of this tempo you may have the tab but it goes by so fast you may have the notes but cant put it into the right sounding context which this will do. Also remember you are trying to play a cover of one of the fastest and most technical players on the planet so dont beat yourself up as it will take time to get it up to speed.
I haven't learnt this song and i don't have to know it to be able to say this - The biggest problem is, you're trying to play like Malmsteen.

End of discussion.
Quote by straycat113
I would invest in something from Tascom which will let you play cds at half speed while staying in the original key. I love mine and just about every pro who transcribes tabs uses one. The great thing is you can slow a blistering run and get the feel and sound of the line or run as songs of this tempo you may have the tab but it goes by so fast you may have the notes but cant put it into the right sounding context which this will do.

Why does he need to buy an expensive piece of equipment?

All the OP needs to do is rip the song onto his PC, then use a free program like Audacity to slow it down.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Or use Windows Media Player.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com