new pedal day for me!!! (i bought it a few days ago)

ok the other day i was shopping around and i found a used POD at my local music shop. its not the XT, or the HD or anything, its the first POD designed i believe. (its basically the 2.0, without the cab models and stuff, so its the POD 1.0 haha)

so far, i love it. i am able to get single coil, tube amp overdrive tones that are just beautiful for blues licks. i found a really good metal sound for my djenty shit, and some nice clean sounds for ambient stuff.
i have a few questions on this pedal, because i cant really find anything on it on line6.com, because they dont sell it anymore (i believe), because the 2.0 has taken its place.
(btw, i read the manual online for it, and i just want some personal input about it, instead of a manual.)

if anyone owns this, are there any tricks with this pedal i should know about? im pretty sure if i hold down the tuner button i can access extra stuff.

also, where online can i find "codes" or "specs" for specific tones?
what i mean is where can i find like a chart that says:
awesome blues tone:
drive 5
bass 4
mids 7
treble 4.5
reverb 4
you get the point.
i dont want patches, because i dont want to download stuff onto my pedal, i just want to manually put in all the different specs.

also, any tips on this pedal would be helpful =] thanks
my 6 best friends:
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
LTD H-207 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
for the specs, maybe you can just download patches, open them in gearbox and then dial in the settings u see on the screen?
i never thought of that, because ive never actually downloaded a patch.
that might work though =] thanks
my 6 best friends:
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
LTD H-207 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic