Well, if they can have a Happy NGD, I can have my Happy NPD

I went crazy with a bonus I just got, and I'm gonna go more crazy next month too. For now, here's what I got....

By uzidude at 2011-04-23

By uzidude at 2011-04-24

basically, they're all new. I had many of the same basic pedals, I sold, and updated by buying the newer versions. I also have a new pedalboard on order, and 1 more pedal.... a Boss MD-2 Mega Distortion. I'll buy like 6 more (and another board) next month. I love making weird sounds when playing simple songs, and my kids (and nieces and nephews) love to listen when I do it (I love little audiences ). Other than that, I mostly just like to use the reverb, chorus, and wah pedals. And when I wanna make real noise, I like the equalizer for the pre-amp effect.
so much BOSS! and look at the amp!
Strange, It seems like a character mutation, Though I have all the means, of bringing you fuckers down, I can't make myself, To destroy upon command, Somehow forgiveness, lets the evil make a loss - Danger Mouse/Sparklehorse/Wayne Coyne
Wrong forum? OOPS! Can I move it? Or if not, can one of the mods here please help me and move it to the correct forum please?

No job, I'm retired now, so I just practice all day (money came from an unexpected windfall, investment of sorts).

Hey, dun knock my practice amp My main amp is a tad bit more respectable (LOL), a Peavey JSX 212 Combo amp. The 3rd link in my sig. leads to the pic of it.
Quote by IbanezBossShred
Wrong forum? OOPS! Can I move it? Or if not, can one of the mods here please help me and move it to the correct forum please?

No job, I'm retired now, so I just practice all day (money came from an unexpected windfall, investment of sorts).

Hey, dun knock my practice amp My main amp is a tad bit more respectable (LOL), a Peavey JSX 212 Combo amp. The 3rd link in my sig. leads to the pic of it.

My apologies, your amp is beautiful!
Strange, It seems like a character mutation, Though I have all the means, of bringing you fuckers down, I can't make myself, To destroy upon command, Somehow forgiveness, lets the evil make a loss - Danger Mouse/Sparklehorse/Wayne Coyne
No worries, I took it as a friendly little jab . And you're right, that amp looks silly ($30.00 used amp) sitting next to $2,000.00 worth of pedals

And now I see where I effed up.... I should have posted this one forum up. I'll see if I can PM a mod that appears online and get it moved. Thanks.
Prince, the Melvins tons of artists are largely boss players. Don't complain they are good strong working pedals.
The reason the noise suppressor was first in that picture was because I was experimenting with quieting the string noise when I run my fingers up a string. Just kinda curious how well it would quiet it. It worked a bit, but not real well. Just trying to be lazy As for "non-Boss" pedals, there were 2, the Dunlop Cry Baby and the Planet Waves Tru Strobe Pedal Tuner. I'll be getting a few more next month or so, one will be an Ibanez Tube Screamer Overdrive HW. Another will be an MXR classic fuzz. Other than that, the rest will all be Boss. As he said, they're tough and well proven.
Oh, by the way, I've never had more than 2 pedals at a time to actually work with, so I've never given too much thought to a particular order for them. Is there any logical order for pedals in general? Anyone got any links to threads that may help? Thanks.
Ummmm, now where's my Rosetta Stone Gee-tar-geek to English Dictionary? hehehe. Ummm, Effects loop? "Signal chain out in front of the amp"? I thought they all just kinda went in a row between the guitar and the amp?? HELP!
The effects loop is located on the back of most amps and marked by "Send" and "Return" input jacks. It comes after the preamp, which in a sense is where the gain and amp's EQ is added to your guitar signal. And right after the preamp is the power amp, which amplifies your signal, already modified by the pre amp.

The effects loop goes between the preamp and power amp and is where you would put pedals such as your Delay, Chorus, and EQ. If you had those pedals in front of the amp (Guitar > pedals > Input on the front of your amp), the effected signal would be put through the Gain of the amp and sound really muddy and bad. That is why time-based effects and EQ usually go in the effects loop.

Hope I explained it in mildly simple terms!
Well, right after I made that last post, I read the manual on my new tube amp. It explained how to use the "send" and "return" jacks. So I kinda half answered my own question right there. But you gave me the one thing the manual didn't, the reason why they'd go to all that trouble to add those jacks in the first place, the "muddy" sound. Thank you. Now I understand better, how to hook things up, and the 'why' to bother. Again, thanks to all for helping me understand more about how amps and pedals work.