Please don't say any of the Big Four, or Tesament, Exodus, Kreator, etc because they sound nothing like Megadeth (they're still kick ass though).

Are there any bands that legitimately sound like Megadeth?
Megadeth be Megadeth

They've really carved out their own sound
BC Rich Warlock 81/85 Floyd Rose
Strat copy
J-Bass copy
Pre-1933 Olds Bass Trombone (G/F Triggers)
UWT Inc. Ukulele
Ibanez TK999HT Tube King Distortion
Digitech RP70
Currently, only with a Fender Frontman 25R

"We'll do it live"
Yeah I am a huge fan of Megadeth and have yet to find to find anything that truly sounds like them. Dave has a very unique sound about his voice.
Because deep down, I know you want to:

My Youtube Channel

Constructive criticism is always welcomed.
Does it count as spamming if I promote my own band? We do have a heavy Megadeth influence in our sound.
Quote by pwrmax
Does it count as spamming if I promote my own band? We do have a heavy Megadeth influence in our sound.

im listening to your band now. if you are spamming, your music makes up for it. this is some of the most amazing stuff i have heard from any UG user
well are you wanting like megadeth (dave's) vocal style? guitar tone? song writing style? or just like... a megadethyness in general?
Quote by pwrmax

Well it wasn't very Megadeth-ish, but your music kicks ass.
I'm actually jealous right now.
Quote by pwrmax

Woahhhhh, nice. The beginning of Headed for Disaster reminds me of Trust by Megadeth.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by pwrmax

can you pm me your band name and stuff? keen on checkin your music out.

also, yeah dude Megadeth have a pretty unique/ solid sound. you'll be lucky to find any band thats very similar.
Metallica? Is it shiny?

Quote by cornmancer
I will warn you, I have an incredibly large penis, and I am prepared to beat you to death with it.