You're sick of UG.
You're bored with the internet.
You've played all you can on your guitar.
You are now bored.
What next??

With many "im bored threads" being made it though we should have a boredom thread, not a place for the bored, but a place of great ideas to do to cure your boredom.

So post ideas, all manner of unusual, creative and quirky things to do, things that many of us wouldnt think of. Lets think for those whos minds are to numb with boredom to think of something to entertain themselves with.

Ill start...

Get a camera, walk or get on your bike and take some awesome pictures of the world around you. Be creative.
How about make a thread about your boredom.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
try new instruments. I started playing upright bass last year and since i've been working on that as well as guitar, trumpet, flute, and piano. I only wish i had started sooner
Start doing weird sexual stuff. Usually with animals.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Minecraft. It is draining my life through my eyeballs.

However, building an enormous floating castle does bring some sense fulfillment...
e-single
Quote by arsenalstan
Minecraft. It is draining my life through my eyeballs.

However, building an enormous floating castle does bring some sense fulfillment...

Hence your sig.

Bah dum tsh
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
I hate the word New Zil'd more that I hate boredom.

In other news, go for a walk! There are many things ponder and many things to see outside of your bedroom/house. Talk to strangers.
Strange, It seems like a character mutation, Though I have all the means, of bringing you fuckers down, I can't make myself, To destroy upon command, Somehow forgiveness, lets the evil make a loss - Danger Mouse/Sparklehorse/Wayne Coyne
Quote by walkingminstral
I hate the word New Zil'd more that I hate boredom.

In other news, go for a walk! There are many things ponder and many things to see outside of your bedroom/house. Talk to strangers.

my mummy taught me never to talk to strangers!
Quote by Punk_Ninja

I was like "Shut up woman, Satch is playing"
Quote by Soul Power
Maybe instead of eating you, you and her could eat a drifter. Like, make it one of those things you do together as a couple.
you jackasses act like everyone lives in a beautiful city full of lights or a countryside

When I get bored/drunk I play battlefield vietnam, cures boredom and then some