Title pretty much explains itself. Do you listen to any browser based or online exclusive radio channels?
Personally I listen to Idobi Radio and sometimes HardcoreRadio

I've been looking around for some new ones, particuarly some underground metal stuff

What about you guys?

[minor note - Mods; may we link to these sites without fear of retribution? ]
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
I listen to a few Japanese stations. Would like to listen to more, but the jerks analyze your IP and block service if you're outside Japan.
The only one I listen to is Rinse FM for dubstep, uk funky and grime.
Since 2003 or so, I've been downloading old episodes of Loveline (the Carolla era exclusively). if that counts then yeah. recently found a site that streams them 24/7 if anyone's interested!
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
Since 2003 or so, I've been downloading old episodes of Loveline (the Carolla era exclusively). if that counts then yeah. recently found a site that streams them 24/7 if anyone's interested!

I miss Carolla.

the only station I listen to is Live 105, the same one I've been listening to since 1989. they stream online, so yeah.
A bit. This site was posted here in another thread so I've been listening to a lot of full albums. Some stuff I used to have on LP and some stuff I always wanted but never had.

Top 1000 albums streaming.

I was just listening to Sgt Pepper today, neat little intros added From G. Martin and Paul explaining how it was recorded (4 track) and playing some other versions and separate tracks, pretty interesting.

Old to new

http://www.radio3net.ro/dbalbums/albume1001/page:3
Last edited by Tempoe at Apr 25, 2011,
Quote by MakinLattes
I miss Carolla.

the only station I listen to is Live 105, the same one I've been listening to since 1989. they stream online, so yeah.

yeah it sucks without him. I think if Westwood could meet his financial demands they'd take him back in a heartbeat and fire Ann, Anderson and anyone who'd make him not want to be there. I guarantee the listener base of Loveline has dropped substantially. I remember listening to Adams last episode live. When he started crying I lost my cool.

but anyway, the main thing is the chemistry between drew and him. I don't like either one nearly as much on their own/with others.
#DTWD