that's goddamn easy

Dave Mustaine coffee period.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Starbucks isn't too bad in england
...not sure how quality may be in America
Gloria Jeans or just Dare if I'm in a shop. It has to be iced though, hot coffee is just bleh.
West Ham United
Quote by Ichikurosaki
coffee threads always remind me of that ****ing annoying mole guy in final fantasy 9

This
Quote by Ichikurosaki
coffee threads always remind me of that ****ing annoying mole guy in final fantasy 9

THIS SO MUCH

I don't know what the best coffee is, but the worst coffee I've ever had was in a hotel. It tasted exactly like hot chocolate.
cat
Quote by Ichikurosaki

Cinna? I liked him.
There's a gas station a few blocks from my house called Big Country
Shiiiit. Their hi-rev coffee is the best
french vanilla cream, cinnamon and 3 equal
Strong roast Java Sumatra, the brand doesn't matter too much but the country/area of origin and amount of roasting does.

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details
Quote by Ichikurosaki
No Cinna is a bro, and i can't even tie him to coffee.. hammers, yeah.. bundt cake .. but not coffee

I mean the goddamn ****ing mole person

I remember Cinna drinking coffee aswell But I know who you mean now.
The best coffee is generally the coffee you roast yourself at home, unless you lie near a seller who roasts his own beans and has a high turnover any coffee you buy in a shop won't be as good due to how long the beans will already have been roasted for.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Back when I lived in Greece there was a coffee shop that used to roast their own beans daily. Their coffee was godlike. @_@
LtBrenton

Quote by Douglas Adams
The art of flying lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Quote by soulflyV

If I didn't have a mudkip in there, I'd sig that.

http://ltbrenton.wordpress.com My blog. Check it out.

☠ ☠ ☠
I have a nespresso machine which makes really good coffee in my opinion, espresso, latte and cappucino with different blends. It's stopped me from buying coffee from coffee shops.
Boxing Kangaroo Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
Esspresso or Royal blend from the Beanary is sick.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau