I cant put the pictures on this forum, but i re-uploaded the pictures of this un-branded violin like guitar.. Check it out, it has no brand, or model name
Quote by behind_you
Ostrich thread would've been much better.

Quote by JustRooster
Alright, alright. Whatever. Here's what I'll do. I'm an evolutionary biology major. When I graduate I'll give her all my text books for your birthday. And I won't even get her pregnant.
The pictures are located on my profile, one is my profile picture
Quote by behind_you

Quote by JustRooster
Alright, alright. Whatever. Here's what I'll do. I'm an evolutionary biology major. When I graduate I'll give her all my text books for your birthday. And I won't even get her pregnant.
It sounds awesome! I was told they recieved it in the late 60's. The frets are super small and it plays really well even without the amp. And its unbelievably light. I recall someone saying it was similar to a one of the Beatle's guitars, but theirs was a bass.
Quote by behind_you

Quote by JustRooster
Hm those do look awfully similar, and it even has the same paint scheme
Quote by behind_you

Quote by JustRooster
Oh my god its worth $2,000 if its what i think it is O.0 I'm rich!!!
Quote by behind_you

Quote by JustRooster
where did you get it from???

looks LIKE a hofner, but i doubt it is. much like an encore looks LIKE a fender, but it's not.

i'm not saying it's an encore, but it might not be as good as you may possibly think, then again, it could be! only you really know.

either way it looks absolutely gorgeous!!!

does it have ANY markings or numbers or serials or anything on it anywhere?? they may help us help you out in identifying it!
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Nope nothing! I have no plans on selling her! I Just want bragging rights to my kick ass new guitar =D
Quote by behind_you

Quote by JustRooster