Hey all.
I'm thinking of buying stuff on ebay and make a guitar out of it.
The question is how hard is it to build my own guitar?
And is it cheaper to get all the parts of say an ibanez jem and then fitting them to gether?
And does anybody know how ibanes HSH guitars work?
If you select middle and bridge or middle and neck the humbuckers become single coils.
Has anyone got some links about that?
It is possible to build a great guitar from parts you buy on eBay.. if you know what you're doing. For the most part if you have to come here and ask questions, you don't know what you're doing and it would be better and cheaper for you to look for a good deal on a nice used guitar.
Quote by BobDetroit
It is possible to build a great guitar from parts you buy on eBay.. if you know what you're doing. For the most part if you have to come here and ask questions, you don't know what you're doing and it would be better and cheaper for you to look for a good deal on a nice used guitar.

Yeah, that's the problem, stock guitars never offer what I exactly want.
Perhaps I should build some more attention on youtube and then apply for endorsement from ibanez.
why not buy some of the bits from ebay and get someone to build a custom guitar for you.
ive done both and been very happy.
"JUST PLAY IT"
Quote by JackPlug
why not buy some of the bits from ebay and get someone to build a custom guitar for you.
ive done both and been very happy.

Who did it?