I like doing voices too
109 75%
I don't like doing voices
16 11%
People who do voice impressions are the most annoying people on the planet
21 14%
Voters: 146.
Page 1 of 3
I love doing voices. If you've ever seen me on tinychat then you know I can't shut up with the voices. If you've seen me in real life you know I shut up even less with the voices.

For people who don't know what I mean with voices,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_lbK_6n5eY

Is anybody else as horribly annoying as I am? What voices are you good at doing?
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Apr 25, 2011,
Yeah, when it fits the situation.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
I try to, I don't know if I'm any good at it. mostly Star Wars quotes, like "I find your lack of ________ disturbing".
Quote by MakinLattes
I try to, I don't know if I'm any good at it. mostly Star Wars quotes, like "I find your lack of ________ disturbing".

to be fair, a woman being able to emulate James Earl Jones' voice would be more than disturbing.
Aye, I can do the accent from every county. Mostly to prove to English people that there is more than one 'Irish' accent.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by Zombee
Yeah, when it fits the situation.

"DA SITCHOO-ASHUN"

People at my school spend a lot of time imitating the New Jersey accent these days
Quote by CoreysMonster
to be fair, a woman being able to emulate James Earl Jones' voice would be more than disturbing.

I cup my hands over my mouth to improve the effect. I doubt I'm even passable, but it's fun.

edit: I'm working on Nathan Explosion.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Apr 25, 2011,
I a do a pretty good Jar Jar Binks.
I can also sound like or similar to an old man, a little kid, a Russian, an Indian, and a wigger and some Marvin the Martian and Ringo Starr

And my favorite, Yes man from the Simpsons.
Last edited by metaldud536 at Apr 25, 2011,
I saw the thread title and didn't even bother to look at the one who made it. Hahaha I love you Ryan.

And yeah I do voices every now and then, I can do a lot of the loud heavy onces pretty wel. Like the screams in 300, or lord of the rings. Also JD from scrubs is a pretty good one >.> I have some more but I can't think of them atm.
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
oh man if you did that constantly i would get so frustrated haha
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I do it a lot. I remember one time I recorded an entire four or five way skype conversation between UGers as all of them. don't know if someone still has that.
#DTWD
I can do Gollum, Stitch, Zoidberg, a passable Russian accent, a mediocre British accent, mediocre Irish, Dave Mustaine's throat-full-of-gravel, Dr. Insano on helium, and a full on death growl.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Meh, I've got my high-pitched wimmenz imitation voice that I use to annoy women, and then the thickie voice, which is essentially a fat bloke from outside London. And I occasionally attempt a sort of Valley Girl Murican, again, to make fun of women/Muricans/both. Meh.
Oh and since I hae nowhere else to post this. I give you

Gollum singing with Tenacious D

Oh yes it's true
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
Of course you do voices when you're as good at it as you are, Ryan.

I only have a couple I can pull off. One of them is Bert and Ernie.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
I do voices all the time. Usually when I'm alone and reading something out loud. I'm relatively good at quite a few.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
No. There's nothing funny about being identical to a thing that already isn't funny. Also, I'm ridiculously awful at it.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I like to make stupid sounds and stuff, and imitate persons with strange voices. I've got a really, really low voice, which has made me act as "Sinterklaas" (The dutch counterpart of Santa Claus) for my whole school, hehe.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
Quote by primusfan
Corey I challenge you to a voice off.

eeeeeeehhhh... maybe tomorrow, I cba to set up my recording stuff right now
Voices I do: Jerry Seinfeld, Kramer, Arabs, Pakistanis, Mexicans, Elaine, George Costanza, Kevin James, Jerry Stiller, David Putty, Asian Americans, Jim Carrey.

Those are my best, but I do tooooooons.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I'm awful at it but I love it.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
I like to believe I pull off a good Zapp Brannigan...ending with the good ol' 'baaaaaam' (sexily of course)

me and my mates always goof around with voices though, easiest one to do is David Attenborough.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by LostLegion
i try but miserably fail.

Can anyone do a good Bear Grylls voice?

only if I drink piss first to get that warm huskiness in my throat.
yo.

I BELIEVE
I remember when i was around 6 years old I forgot what my own voice sounded like because I spent the entire day speaking in funny voices.

This seemed relevant.
I can do Gollum, Zoidberg, a Chicago accent, and a slightly Homer Simpson-esque idiot voice.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
i repeat things people say in an octave higher when they say some thing whiney and pull the best fucking face ever. everybody loves my accuracy.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by ChucklesMginty
We did an Arnold Schwarzenegger one once.

we had like 10 entries despite it being a stickied thread. Contests like that just don't work for some reason

Although I think it was primusfan's that was the most epic, my submission was admittedly very sucky
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Apr 25, 2011,
I can do Jeff Bridges in True Grit.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
I do accents... and fail miserably at them.
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
Page 1 of 3