Peavey 6505+ /w Mesa-Boogie Rectifier 2x12 Cab
Quote by Vinnie5
We are Open Wide, The Sky

Newest track is titled The Divine Throne

Our EP Monolith is in progress.

If you like it friend request us on Myspace or like us on Fackbook

Linky: www.myspace.com/openwidethesky

As always, we C4C.

I hate metal but I thought I'd listen anyway because your post made me laugh. The guitar work is nice and it has a nice structure.

Sounds very professional, both in a recording and a writing sense
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
I like this. The riffage kind of reminded me of Sinergy for some reason (though I haven't listened to them in a really long time so I'm not exactly sure :P). A few details stand out, like some hits in the ride which I think are a little bit loud, and that maybe the clean vocals could use a tiny bit of compression to even them out. I loved the clean guitar tone! Good stuff.

Good job and keep it up!
Hey,

very difficult cause i do not realy like this kind of vocals (blackmetal oriented) ... the lead break was very athmospheric and the production seemed to be good ... but i do not know if it was myspace or some bus compression but there was a decent pumping while listening ... hope it was myspace ... the song was written very good with a nice structure ... the riffwork is very melodic ... but ... have both of your guitarists recorded it?? it seems there was one or another timin issue in the begining riff ... the drums where played tight ... everything sounded very pro to me ... though the vox where a little to quiet ... but i think it was myspace and the low bitrate

anyway ... very good work and songwritin

keep it on

Greatz M