I do not not love KFC
67 27%
I am in love with KFC
19 8%
KFC loves me
42 17%
Voters: 246.
Page 1 of 6

I'm really hungry at the moment and I've been craving KFC which is, by a long mile, the best fast food chain in the World. Their Chicken wings are so tasty that I can eat a hundred of them without any problems. They have the best fries as well - they never have too much salt in them and they're not as fried as the ones you get from Burger King.

Obligatory Advert
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Haven't eaten fast food for 10 years. For some political reason. Can't remember why, but I prefer cabbage anyway.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
I do love some KFC but their prices have grown to rifuculous proportions. Their crispy strips are the best. I prefer Popeye's actual chicken though.
I have never tried KFC before.

But then again, the nearest one would be a 40 mile round trip.
Quote by Silent Murder
I have never tried KFC before.

But then again, the nearest one would be a 40 mile round trip.

Leave your keyboard.

Do it.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Been about 10 yrs since I had it, mmmm, I'm hungry. I hate if it's greasy though, sometimes its amazing other times it's a mouth full of grease. Depends how fresh the oil is.
it's so trashy and unhealthy but chikinskinz pwn.

i got food poisoning from kfc...was a shitty weekend that one.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Harmonius
Leave your keyboard.

Do it.

They better be some damn good chicken parts

*leaves on an epic tastebud voyage*
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by acdc2k
Popeyes is better....

A thousand times over. KFC is over saturated and greasy. You might as well bread a stick of butter and eat it.

Popeyes, on the other hand, is fully delicious.

Subway is the best 'fast food' chain, though. Sorry to disappoint you.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Fuck KFC and their shitty bland chicken and their shitty mashed potatoes that has the texture and taste of cement.

LONG LIVE POPEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I really dislike KFC. Possibly because the first time I went there my friend almost choked.
The stuff just really doesn't taste that nice and the chicken is really watery from what I remember.
Check out my fitness blog here
I hate KFC its all chicken and they rip everything off from mcdonalds (not that i really like mcdonalds). My local one doesn't have that much of a variety of food and WHY DID THEY CHANGE THEIR SLOGAN
TACO. BELL. 'nuff said.
Quote by pdawson

crap, i got high and took a bath with my sisters fish, and totally forgot he was in there when i drained out the water
R.I.P Sassy

Quote by MakinLattes

I once sharpened an entire box of crayons and walked around my neighborhood trying to sell baggies of shavings.
We don't have Popey's in HK. We used to have Hardees though. I tasted Wendy's before but it wasn't as nice. Hardees is nice.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I like fastfood, but I absolutely hate KFC. Been there once, the restaurant was dirty as shit. Never go there. mcdonnalds ftw
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Jackson Soloist Std. Professional '93
DiMarzio Evolution (bridge) SD Lil' Screamin Demon (neck)

-B.C. Rich Warlock Special Edition Metal Web

-Peavey Bandit 112
me and my friend walked about 20 miles to go to kfc three days ago. we actually went in the wrong direction and had to settle for some cheap shop called 'golden fried chicken'

shit was tasty, though
I dig KFC and Popeyes chicken but when it comes to fast food Taco Bell is the way to go.
Quote by laid-to-waste
me and my friend walked about 20 miles to go to kfc three days ago. we actually went in the wrong direction and had to settle for some cheap shop called 'golden fried chicken'

shit was tasty, though

Those generic hood fried chicken places are often quite good. Can be a bit oily though.

They usually make a decent gyro at those places as well. And if you have time for a diabetic coma, the Italian cheeseburger is worth a shot for novelty purposes.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I'd rather go bake my own freakin' chicken. And I don't really like baking. Shit takes too long.

I don't mind baking. I really don't. at all. get it? a marijuana joke. MARIJUANA!!

MARIJUANA.
Quote by pdawson

crap, i got high and took a bath with my sisters fish, and totally forgot he was in there when i drained out the water
R.I.P Sassy

Quote by MakinLattes

I once sharpened an entire box of crayons and walked around my neighborhood trying to sell baggies of shavings.
popeyes and church's are far better. even us folks in Kentucky know that. but sometimes it's just gotta be KFC.

also, Zaxby's. **** yeah! closest ones in shelbyville though. I'll be damned.
#DTWD
and yeah, taco bell is the best fast food for price and taste. not necessarily "quality" though ... :/
#DTWD
I haven't eaten at KFC since I ordered some popcorn chicken, and half the fuckin cup was filled with tissue paper..... FUCK YOU KFC!!!!!! FUCK !!!!@ YOU!!!!
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
The Chicken Wings...come on guys...you know you want some. That unique recipe is so tasty!

¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Iluvpowerchords
Those generic hood fried chicken places are often quite good. Can be a bit oily though.

They usually make a decent gyro at those places as well. And if you have time for a diabetic coma, the Italian cheeseburger is worth a shot for novelty purposes.

Word. There's a place called Kennedy's Fried Chicken like 5 blocks from my fraternity that's open 24/7 and it's AMAZING.

Oh and they also sell dutches.

Yeah, it's pretty awesome.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords

the more dangerous the locale, the better the taste. my favorite local place has bulletproof glass between the counter and the restaurant section.

I also went up there and said "this is the best ****ing chicken I've ever had" and the dude just mean mugged me. it was fantastic.
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Apr 25, 2011,
KFC < Popeyes < Churches < Bojangles <Brian Boitano
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
KFC should sooooo deliver!!

If I can order a pepperoni feast with extra cheese, garlic bread and Ben and Jerrys ice-cream for about £15 delivered.

Then KFC can get off there lazy a-holes deliver me a £15 bargin god damn bucket!! ( Oh the irony in that sentence )
Burny LG75-GR
Epi SG Pro 1966 Ltd Ed
PRS Angelus SE Custom

Korg Pandora effect unit (for practising)
Slash CryBaby
Blackstar HT-5
Korg RC2 Looooooper