67 27%
I am in love with KFC
19 8%
KFC loves me
42 17%
Voters: 246.
Page 2 of 6
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
Those generic hood fried chicken places are often quite good. Can be a bit oily though.

They usually make a decent gyro at those places as well. And if you have time for a diabetic coma, the Italian cheeseburger is worth a shot for novelty purposes.

ahahahahaha classic
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by BTKA
KFC should sooooo deliver!!

If I can order a pepperoni feast with extra cheese, garlic bread and Ben and Jerrys ice-cream for about £15 delivered.

Then KFC can get off there lazy a-holes deliver me a £15 bargin god damn bucket!! ( Oh the irony in that sentence )

They do deliver in HK
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
They do deliver in HK

And Phoenix, AZ
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Anyone tried the double down? I'm actually scared of that sandwich. There's enough fat and grease in that to kill 20 horses...I'm actually scared it'll eat me before I'm able to eat it...
Quote by pdawson

crap, i got high and took a bath with my sisters fish, and totally forgot he was in there when i drained out the water
R.I.P Sassy

Quote by MakinLattes

I once sharpened an entire box of crayons and walked around my neighborhood trying to sell baggies of shavings.
thing is I know from experience KFC tastes different in different regions of the US. I guarantee it tastes different in different countries. maybe their KFC is like our popeyes.
#DTWD
actually the name sounds like a bet..."i'll double down on rosco over there if he can eat that thing and keep on breathing!"
Quote by pdawson

crap, i got high and took a bath with my sisters fish, and totally forgot he was in there when i drained out the water
R.I.P Sassy

Quote by MakinLattes

I once sharpened an entire box of crayons and walked around my neighborhood trying to sell baggies of shavings.
Quote by Necrolysis
Anyone tried the double down? I'm actually scared of that sandwich. There's enough fat and grease in that to kill 20 horses...I'm actually scared it'll eat me before I'm able to eat it...

true story: I had to have my appendix removed 24 hours after eating it. were they related? doubtful. but it's a super funny coincidence for a story.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
thing is I know from experience KFC tastes different in different regions of the US. I guarantee it tastes different in different countries. maybe their KFC is like our popeyes.

I tried it in Murrland when I was about 10 or 11. Tasted like shit. Vowed to never go back again.

Tried it again 8 years later, thought maybe they've got their act together by now. Still tasted like shit. Vowed to never go back again.

Tried it AGAIN in Australia because my girlfriend made me. Thought "hmm maybe it's different over here." It tasted even shittier than before.

Fuck KFC

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by primusfan
true story: I had to have my appendix removed 24 hours after eating it. were they related? doubtful. but it's a super funny coincidence for a story.

well now I know for sure what sandwich i'm not getting. or wait. i WILL get that sandwich! What's more metal than eating a appendix-destroying sandwich?
Quote by pdawson

R.I.P Sassy

Quote by MakinLattes

My kfc is actually part of a snappys/tacobell/pizzahut/pizzahut. With select items from each restaurant. Locally dubbed kentacohut. So I dont really have the full experience.

On a sidenote however and holding true to the stereotype. The last moving job i was on before i quit was for two black ladies. the apartment was disgusting. Before i left i peeked n the fridge out of curiosity.. BUCKET OF KFC CHICKEN.
The chicken strips in their kids meals were badass, if I remember correctly. One of the KFC's in my town is a KFC/A&W, so in their kids meals you get A&W fries
Quote by tacaco1000
yes, babies tend to become a blue gooey liquid when kept inside a plastic bottle in the dark for a year.
KFC is bland, greasy, and wholly unappetizing. Subway and Chick-Fil-A are far better.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
There's a KFC basically down the end of my street but i'm too lazy to go and get any.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
From my 3 times eating I can say that I'm not impressed I didn't eat them in the best circumstances but it was still dissapointing.

First time was in Cambodia where to be honest it was the best I had but still the chicken was a bit dry and tasteless.

Second time I was hanging like negro from an oak tree and on a massive come down so I didn't enjoy it.

Third time was hungover again and the same as the other times it was a bit dry and crap.

Also the fries are terrible compared to mcdonalds and burger king.
KFC is disgusting.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
KFC is actually competing with McDonald's for the most disgusting fast food chain in history.
thats some tang shit there.

it's probably the only food on this planet worse than pot noodles.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Last edited by Silver-spear94 at Apr 25, 2011,
It's not that I just totally despise KFC, it's just that there are a billion better places I like to get chicken from.
Kfc is horrid. Get a drumstick, its 80% bone. And really expensive.
I'm selling an ernie ball wah pedal. Buy my ernie ball wah pedal.
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
That's got to be my all time favourite online death threat

Quote by smokeysteve22

My chest hurts after that.
KFC rocks !! too bad they stopped serving the double down here. I mean, I lose feeling in one side of my body and start to twitch after eating 2 of them but they taste so good !!
maybe popeye's is good stateside, but the only one I've been to was in Vaughan , ontario, and it tasted like crap, could of been the people making it, bad memories too, all the gansta wannabe white trash in there trying to intimidate my family..
Quote by flyfshr
maybe popeye's is good stateside, but the only one I've been to was in Vaughan , ontario, and it tasted like crap, could of been the people making it, bad memories too, all the gansta wannabe white trash in there trying to intimidate my family..

Popeye's on Mission and Geneva in SF is the best. I haven't had Popeye's in a long time, though. I'm not that big on meat.
Quote by Harmonius

I'm really hungry at the moment and I've been craving KFC which is, by a long mile, the best fast food chain in the World. Their Chicken wings are so tasty that I can eat a hundred of them without any problems. They have the best fries as well - they never have too much salt in them and they're not as fried as the ones you get from Burger King.
]

A) I love KFC but their fries are the worst I think I've ever had.

B) I thought you were Asian not black?
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

KFC is way overrated. Sure it's good, but it's not what everyone makes it out to be IMO. It gets old really quick for me; I could only eat it maybe a couple times a year. I could go the rest of my life without having any and not suffer a bit.

Everyone knows that Chick-fil-A has the best chicken anyway.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
more like Kentucky Fried Crap, amirite?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
yeah I agree that the fries are crap, love the chicken but hate their fries, harvey's has the best fries, and REAL poutine.
Quote by JamieB

I am Asian and their Fries are really nice. They have this really nice buttery taste and I think they taste more like potato than the other fries.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by JamieB

Actually, Asian people love fried chicken. We also have an affinity for watermelon.

Oh, and we tend to want to show off our wealth on the surface even if we're broke.

Hmmm....

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Actually, Asian people love fried chicken. We also have an affinity for watermelon.

Oh, and we tend to want to show off our wealth on the surface even if we're broke.

Hmmm....

Xiaoxi gets the "Best Post Ever" award.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I like KFC.

I devour Popcorn Chicken way too quickly.

The only thing that deters me, is that if you drop by for something to eat, or if you're in the drive through on the way to band practice (so many times has this happened), you can't splurge on a bucket, lest your fingers become so greasy it's unbelievable.

Once me and a bunch of people split a bucket and I used inside-out fry papers as mittens so as to not ruin my hands.
KFC is the pengest after a night out. I always end up in KFC at 1 in the morning.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
No wonder why black people love KFC, it's some good shit!

That being said however, I don't love it, I just like it. Still prefer my local joints, Subway, and BK

Quote by Silver-spear94

Take you retarded PETA propoganda and get the hell out.
although nothing beats my oven baked grouse with bbq sauce, mmmmm!!!
KFC is great, but Churches Chicken is even better. A lot cheaper, too.
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
Quote by primusfan
popeyes and church's are far better. even us folks in Kentucky know that. but sometimes it's just gotta be KFC.

also, Zaxby's. **** yeah! closest ones in shelbyville though. I'll be damned.
I didn't like the Zaxby's in Shelbyville. The one in Ogdenville is better. I heard one is opening in North Haverbrook. We need a Zaxby's in Capital City dammit!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
The state of Kentucky and everything associated with it thoroughly sucks. I live 15 minutes away from the sister-****ing capital of the world and I really wish I didn't.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by element4433
I didn't like the Zaxby's in Shelbyville. The one in Ogdenville is better. I heard one is opening in North Haverbrook. We need a Zaxby's in Capital City dammit!

lol.