Yeah, so before you rip on me I'm really a drummer pretending to be a guitarist. I'm self taught on both and been playing guitar for about 3 years and drums for 5 (much better drummer).

My friend recorded me playing this and I was using someone else's amp and settings (the delay is heavy) so turn it up to hear it properly. There are a few mistakes but this was one chance, one take.

Some comments would be nice and general pointers on my playing (not sound quality etc.)
Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxRMY4lXGMY

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
ESP LTD MH-1000NT
Marshall AVT100
Boss ME-70

Quote by stratdud39
Thank you for your words of wisdom.
Make it flow better, like the part before the tremelo picking.
Thanks.

ESP LTD MH-1000NT
Marshall AVT100
Boss ME-70

Quote by stratdud39
Yh, "Improvised"...really just a few Eruption segments and the tapping bit.

ESP LTD MH-1000NT
Marshall AVT100
Boss ME-70

Quote by stratdud39
I'm impressed. 3 years is not a long time... I'd have to agree with DDOW, though (not saying I could do way better...). Good job.
جورجيا الاباحى؟ أيها
Don't know that I'd call it improvised as much as maybe inspired by. Strays away from the song quite a bit, like you said.

But hell, it's still awesome.
Pretty good. As alreasy said theres a few spots like in the trem pick part that sound a bit broken up, but otherwise quite nice.
3 years? .... Jerk. Lol. I been playing 4 and still cant get eruption down.
Yeah, I had quite a bolting start, my younger brother started guitar when I started drums so he taught me the basics and within 6 months I could play the solo from Crazy Train kinda (video on my channel). Its all kind of curved off since then with exams and that...sigh...law degree next year...

ESP LTD MH-1000NT
Marshall AVT100
Boss ME-70

Quote by stratdud39
Wrong forum for recordings - moved.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Great job what are guys complaining about he put the best known parts in and did a little improv. If you are only playing three years you may soon be making a career change.
Quote by straycat113
Great job what are guys complaining about he put the best known parts in and did a little improv. If you are only playing three years you may soon be making a career change.

I wish.

ESP LTD MH-1000NT
Marshall AVT100
Boss ME-70

Quote by stratdud39