Page 1 of 4
Anyone know what is it with some parents and Heavy Metal? Because one time i put in a tape from a metal band and one parent of mine started fooling with the faders and other stuff on the radio.
Last edited by Axelfox at Apr 25, 2011,
something about the whole "YEAAAAHHHHHHHH!" and CHUGAGAGAGAGAGAGA must get on their nerves, can't imagine what though
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
...'tape'?

oh, and make the variable resistors behind the faders and bass and treble backwards, so when he turns it down it goes up.

they then realize how good it is when they turn it up.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
My dad likes it. My mom likes some of it. (black sabbath, Type o negative, Iron Maiden)
FORZA CATANIA
Quote by blake1221
Tape?

What is...tape?

I was going to say the same thing.

My pops isn't a huge music fan in general but my mom didn't mind when I listened to metal.
My mom likes Whitesnake, old Aerosmith and Stratovarius O.o
If I ever have a child, I hope he/she turns into a metalhead rather than a "gangsta" or a pop-a-holic.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Last edited by Sakke at Apr 25, 2011,
Quote by Sakke
My mom likes Whitesnake and Stratovarius O.o
If I ever have a child, I hope he/she turns into a metalhead rather than a "gangsta".

too little too late, buddy. metal is dying. FIGHT THA POWER!
My parents don't like it but if I want to let them hear something cool they at least try to listen to that part. I try to avoid playing it when they're around since they don't care for it much.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
as long as my mothers opinion is that sometimes your music is better than your brothers music then I dont care. If she ever says that my metal is worse than rap then I will throw a hissy fit and call her a pansy. Yup.
heavy metal music is the evilest form of rock 'n' roll music, which is already devil music to begin with. listening to heavy metal will turn you into a slave to the devil, and then Satan will force you to rape and kill virgins and burn down churches. so your parents are just being responsible and trying to make sure you don't spend eternity doing laps in a lake of fire by preventing you from listening to it.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Not sure if serious....
Who even owns a cassette player?

Anyway, my parents don't listen to metal but they've accepted what I listen to and support me with the music I write, which isn't much different. My dad kinda likes Metallica and such but I don't listen/play them too much so they don't really get involved.
Last edited by RPGoof at Apr 25, 2011,
My parents don't care unless it's clean vocal stuff like Metallica. If the vocals are screams then i don't play it out loud.
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Quote by blankoff
My parents don't care unless it's clean vocal stuff like Metallica. If the vocals are screams then i don't play it out loud.

Not clean. >.>
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Not clean. >.>

What i meant was not Death metal/core vocals, Max era Sepultura is the limit really.
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Quote by blankoff
What i meant was not Death metal/core vocals, Max era Sepultura is the limit really.

I know, I was just being difficult.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
My dad's the one who introduced me to metal, so it's all good. Our tastes don't overlap much anymore, but we still have some common ground. My mom really doesn't care too much, as long as it's not too loud.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
my ex-girlfriends dad gave me his Judas Priest "Screaming for Vengeance" vinyl

is she still single?
Quote by RPGoof
Not sure if serious....
Who even owns a cassette player?

Obviously furries own cassette players
They're trying to tell you that you're adopted.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by darkcheef
Obviously furries own cassette players

It was back in 1999 i think and i put on "Queensryche's Take hold of the Flame"

My Mac has a DVD/CD rom.
Quote by Axelfox
Anyone know what is it with parents and Heavy Metal? Because one time i put in a tape from a metal band and one parent of mine started fooling with the faders and other stuff on the radio.

because parents actually have good taste in music, and heavy metal is for the most part noise
Quote by Twist of fate
Why must the fat die young
Quote by reggaebassman
because parents actually have good taste in music, and heavy metal is for the most part noise

what music isn't noise?
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
my dad broke my carver city cd in half. not exactly heavy metal but i can only imagine what he'd do with my heavier stuff
Meh.
Quote by Greenie_777
If I ever have a kid that turns into a metalhead I will be dissapoint.

this will ensure that your kid will be a metalhead
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by reggaebassman

And the 'Dumbest post in the thread' award goes to *drumroll* reggaebassman! Congratulations on your spectacular stupidity!
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
My parents don't really care that much.

Though it seems that when it comes to music my lil bro is the devil and I'm the saint.
Quote by CG Man16
And the 'Dumbest post in the thread' award goes to *drumroll* reggaebassman! Congratulations on your spectacular stupidity!

isn't all music, "basically just noise"?
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Page 1 of 4