joeryer
298 IQ
This is a more recent song of mine, a full song in a djenty, proggish style.
Hope you enjoy, and i would love to hear your opinions as this is one of my more serious attempts!
Attachments:
1 Aboombooombam.zip
Led Hed Lefty
97 IQ
****en awesome
This is a G chord....i used to be in a cranberries tribute band.
joeryer
298 IQ
Quote by Led Hed Lefty
****en awesome

Thanks a lot mate
hugh20
The Heavenly Child
2,858 IQ
Bars 81-104 are fantastic. The intro gets a bit repetitive though. I would love to hear this recorded.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
joeryer
298 IQ
Quote by hugh20
Bars 81-104 are fantastic. The intro gets a bit repetitive though. I would love to hear this recorded.

I Am known for my long intros, I never found a way to cut that intro down.. so i kept it :P
I like it when the crash cymbal changes to the china, even though having that taken out would have shortened it a bit!

Thank you, I do want to find a band and record all of my stuff one day!
JunKDepot
646 IQ
so, ya like Djent do ya .... gonna listen and then Critique
frankibo
UG Board King
3,093 IQ
More interesting leads would have helped a lot. A more interesting rhythm would have been a start as well, more off kilter with more notes than just two. The more chordy section was nice. Could have done with a bit more atmosphere, synths, cleans etc.
Clean section now, sounds nice. Very metalcore section, it sounds pretty cool though, so I'll let the generic-ness slide. Rhythm could have done with some progression.
Over all, not bad, bit bland though.
My songs are all located here .
Feel free to drop by and crit a song.
Leave a link and I'll return a crit

Colossus