Your mind will be blown.

This was shown to me by a friend today, and following that thread about tau, I thought the pit might fancy a game.

Basically it's along the lines of something like worms, except instead of firing of firing banana bombs, you fire functions.

If people like it maybe we could get a private room going, although its normally quite quiet anyway.
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
...I like it
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
It doesn't work for me
I've got the latest java but it's giving me an error message. Looks super fun though.
Yeah... I don't know about all that...
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I can tell just from the image in the OP that this is going to be quite difficult. I'm willing to try it, though.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
I think the trick would be sin or cos graphs with a really small period.
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
Quote by Sizzleby
I think the trick would be sin or cos graphs with a really small period.

Or just, y'know, linear equations.
Quote by MAC2322
Or just, y'know, linear equations.

You've got the possibility of missing though. Using my technique, you would have a bullet moving up and down really fast effectively covering all the vertical range and making it impossible to miss (if you get it by the circles).
Quote by maidenrulz19
Quote by Sizzleby
You've got the possibility of missing though. Using my technique, you would have a bullet moving up and down really fast effectively covering all the vertical range and making it impossible to miss (if you get it by the circles).

Ah, alright. In that case, what you want is a large amplitude and small period, to maximize the area your bullet can cover. Then you just have to generally aim it. I doubt it'll work if you want to go too high, though, since it would cease to be a function.

Some make a room.
I made a room called UG. Port is 6112.
bumpppppppp
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11