The cops usually piss me off
34 20%
The criminals usually piss me off
26 15%
Everyone's a moron
113 65%
Voters: 173.
Page 1 of 3
Does anyone else get super annoyed with the cops?

This one woman cop (read: bitch) was like "So we were driving down this road, and we passed a guy who looked nervous when he saw us." So they followed him to a parking lot where they parked. She goes up, opens the door, says "it smells like marijuana and he has marijuana all over his shirt" puts the first kid into her cop car after cuffing him and searching him, takes the second kid out, cuffs him (while saying "this is to protect me"), and wheels 'em off.

Anyways, the cops are 99% douchebags.

I get more angry at the cops than I do the criminals, half of the time lol
My God, it's full of stars!
Not really

Everyone who's arrested on cops is either a redneck or ghetto trash so I'm likely to hate them more
So you know, the kids got arrested for like 5 grams of weed lol
I don't watch trash tv
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
I'm pretty sure 80% of the people they deal with on that show are A) stupid as shit B) cracked out or C) ghetto as fuck. I feel bad for them having to deal with all that stupid shit.
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
1. Marijuana is illegal

2. if cops didn't work on hunches, most crimes would never get solved.

3. it's common protocol to cuff people when arresting, without a strip search it's impossible to know for sure they're not armed with something.

if you want to circle around coated in weed smoke, don't be suprised?

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

@twist of fate: totally was about to say that.

Also, the producers tend to pick the most outlandish, brutal cops, because that's where they pull in the white, slightly racist demographic, which most likely makes up like 85% of the audience for shows like that. The other 15% is preteens who enjoy the thought of violence.
Quote by Sizzleby
I'm pretty sure 80% of the people they deal with on that show are A) stupid as shit B) cracked out or C) ghetto as fuck. I feel bad for them having to deal with all that stupid shit.

Agreed. I'd rather let the moronic cops take the more moronic people off the streets for however long it will be.
Quote by Silver-spear94
1. Marijuana is illegal

3. it's common protocol to cuff people when arresting, without a strip search it's impossible to know for sure they're not armed with something.

I don't care about any of that, I just can't stand the douchebaginess and tool-etry of most of the cops on the show lol
i don't see a problem here.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
personally, i'd love to be a cop, i just don't think i'd enjoy the 'requirements' of the job.

being a douche is my evening job, why not make it my job too?

beating up stoners and drunks would be great.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by Silver-spear94
personally, i'd love to be a cop, i just don't think i'd enjoy the 'requirements' of the job.

being a douche is my evening job, why not make it my job too?

beating up stoners and drunks would be great.

Hah... that attitude's going to get your ass kicked

Hopefully, you never become a cop.
They do a bloody hard job. At least in the cities.
Out in the countryside, they're easy going because nothing like that happens here.

But if they don't enforce the law, that's were madness lies. And we don't want that.
I'm pretty sure weed's illegal no matter how much of it you possess. Do I think it should be when someone can go get plastered at a bar and wreck his truck on the way home? No. But what you think doesn't affect the fact that a law's a law, and if you're caught breaking one you're going to jail or will be consequently suffering the repercussions. Sounds like the cop A) Was busting the kid for holding drugs. B) Was cuffing him to protect herself because people are crazy these days.

Not sure what the problem is.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by genghisgandhi
Which is illegal, so they were doing their jobs.

That's not the point lol, read what I said up there ^^
(Invalid img)

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by genghisgandhi
@Dreadnought Every post from you in this thread has 'lol' in it. Stop that.

lol, umad? Who you think you is, brah?
Quote by Silver-spear94
1. Marijuana is illegal

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by mental_zer0
When you start looking for crime, eventually that's all you see.

Hmm, I see. What do you really mean by that, though?

I think a more apparently true statement is that once they start looking for crime so often, and try so hard to establish their dominance, they don't go anywhere without their sense of entitlement, their "authority", and their inappropriately condescending attitude.
Quote by fearofthemark

am i supposed to be ashamed?

your facepalm fails to intimidate me

care to try again?

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Yeah I don't really see the big deal. Most cops have to put up a front and can't be seen as intimidated. They train them to be this way so they don't all of a sudden crap their pants when stuff gets crazy.
"For we are nothing without brotherhood and brotherhood is nothing without our brothers" -We Came As Romans
Quote by Silver-spear94
(Invalid img)

That was pretty much awesome.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by genghisgandhi
@Dreadnought Every post from you in this thread has 'lol' in it. Stop that.

EDIT - I posted this before reading that^

This. I am glad I'm not the only one partially annoyed when I see "Lol" as part of every sentence/post/text I read.

It's worse with adults I.E. on FaceBook or texting because they capitalize it. So I read this: "I wish I could rewind the weekend so it's Friday again LOL. I sure do hate Mondays. LOL"
Quote by TheAbsentOne
This. I am glad I'm not the only one partially annoyed when I see "Lol" as part of every sentence/post/text I read.

It's worse with adults I.E. on FaceBook or texting because they capitalize it. So I read this: "I wish I could rewind the weekend so it's Friday again LOL. I sure do hate Mondays. LOL"

i find sometimes stuff that wasn't meant to be mean, starts to sound mean, with the absence of 'lol'.

for example

Without: "Shut the F*ck up."

With "Shut the F*ck up lol"

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by Silent Murder
They do a bloody hard job. At least in the cities.
Out in the countryside, they're easy going because nothing like that happens here.

But if they don't enforce the law, that's were madness lies. And we don't want that.

"Bloody hard"? Hard how?

Physically? The amount of law enforcement officers I've seen which were visibly supremely out of shape is apalling. I'd say it outnumbers the amount that are not visibly out of shape.

Mentally? Please, a bully can be a cop.
Quote by Silver-spear94
am i supposed to be ashamed?

your facepalm fails to intimidate me

care to try again?

sure

better?

reason for facepalm:
If the police actually want to make society a better and safer place to live in, as they're supposed to, they shouldn't waste their time arresting a teenager for harmlessly smoking some pot.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by Dreadnought
"Bloody hard"? Hard how?

Physically? The amount of law enforcement officers I've seen which were visibly supremely out of shape is apalling. I'd say it outnumbers the amount that are not visibly out of shape.

dunno about down your way, but in places like London, Essex, etc. you sometimes see two or three cops dispersing 20-30 rowdy pissheads at midnight on their own in the dark.

keeping your nerve is hard under such circumstances, i recon.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Whenever I see cops I try to act as suspiciously as possible.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by fearofthemark
sure

better?

reason for facepalm:
If the police actually want to make society a better and safer place to live in, as they're supposed to, they shouldn't waste their time arresting a teenager for harmlessly smoking some pot.

the police didn't write the laws, they're just employed to enforce them. I'm sure the majority don't actually care, but if you're taught that any weed is too much then you're going to enforce it or risk unemployment. Especially if a camera crew are following you around, and there are 24-recordings in cop cards these days.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by JamieB
Whenever I see cops I try to act as suspiciously as possible.

Sometimes, me too

I like to troll them, if you will. Sometimes I hope they pull me over on suspicion, and leave empty handed. I also have the scenario in my head where they got butthurt if I don't call them "sir/ma'am" and I respond by telling them to call me by my goddamn title, which is much harder earned and worn by much fewer people.

Then I can be all

But seriously, cops "on the prowl" are amusing to me
Quote by Silver-spear94
the police didn't write the laws, they're just employed to enforce them. I'm sure the majority don't actually care, but if you're taught that any weed is too much then you're going to enforce it or risk unemployment. Especially if a camera crew are following you around, and there are 24-recordings in cop cards these days.

you won't get fired for simply passing by a furtive teenager, no matter where the cameras are. Many cops just want to do their jobs with as little risk as possible, while being as ineffective as possible.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by Dreadnought
Sometimes, me too

I like to troll them, if you will. Sometimes I hope they pull me over on suspicion, and leave empty handed. I also have the scenario in my head where they got butthurt if I don't call them "sir/ma'am" and I respond by telling them to call me by my goddamn title, which is much harder earned and worn by much fewer people.

Then I can be all

But seriously, cops "on the prowl" are amusing to me

I'm legally a minister!

I'll only call them "officer" if they call me "reverend"
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by Dreadnought
"Bloody hard"? Hard how?

It's easy to be the bare minimum for anything, though I'm 100% sure not all cops are like this. There are good and bad just like in any profession.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Page 1 of 3