I've no idea what this is. I've tried looking it up but can't find much. Its a Fender Champion 110, serial number M1 22688 and I got it for free from a shed from someone who got it for free from a shed from someone who moved into a house and found it... In a shed. I don't know if it was made in 2009 or 1969 so i'm gunna keep looking and check back here in a while. Thanks!
'Slap bass refers to the slap delivered to the bassist when they play too loud or with any kind of attention drawing behaviour...'

'The dusty end, is not my friend.'
Yeah I just read it back...
'Slap bass refers to the slap delivered to the bassist when they play too loud or with any kind of attention drawing behaviour...'

Fender Champion 110? It's a little Solid State Practice Amp right? Is it the silverface (silver grill) or is it the blackface (black grill, darker paneling)?

EDIT: How many knobs does it have?
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
Last edited by kangaxxter at Apr 25, 2011,
Quote by kangaxxter
Fender Champion 110? It's a little Solid State Practice Amp right? Is it the silverface (silver grill) or is it the blackface (black grill, darker paneling)?

EDIT: How many knobs does it have?

Silver grill.

Knobs (7): Volume (clean), Gain, Volume (drive), Treble, Mid, Bass, Reverb.

Quote by Rich EpiWildkat
Silver grill.

Knobs (7): Volume (clean), Gain, Volume (drive), Treble, Mid, Bass, Reverb.

It would have been made sometime between the late eighties and the mid nineties. The type you have is one of the last versions of the Champion 110. It's not quite old enough to be collectable, but then again, there were so many of them, it probably never will be. If I had to assign a value then probably around $100 - $150US. It's definitely a step above the comparable Frontman 25R (which it was replaced by in the Fender Amp line up), but not by much. The really valuable Champ 110s are the 70's ones with 3 knobs, 2 inputs and a metal control surface with blue lining.
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi