i'm currently residing here in south korea and private tutoring an 7.5 yr old elementary student for her 3minute English speech contest. her english and pronunciation is decent for her age. plus, she can pretty much memorize a two page script like nothing.....

she's really into Ancient Greek gods and goddesses and Korean history, so the mother decided to let her present about her favorite ancient Greek goddess story.

but my opinion is that i don't think the audience will be interested in Greek gods. plus, its hard to tell a good story in just 3 minutes.

so i thinking about why not an informative speech? like how to save the world by conserving electricity, picking up trash, carrying a tiny plastic bag for trash in your bag, etc.. something educational for the kids in the audience.

a lot parts in korea are a bit dirty, so i think this will be a very educational topic.. what do you fellow UGers think?? any suggestions? THANKS!!
Equipments:
Fender American Telecaster N7
Yamaha CG150
Line 6 Tonecore Echopark
Behringer VAMP 2.0

"There's only two colors around the world. That's pink and green. Making love and making money." - Blacks20
The benefits of owning a 5150 over a Spider III.

OT: It seems like you're already made up your mind.
RIP Tom Searle.
I think if your audience will think greek gods are boring they won't much care for ways to conserve electricity or picking up trash.

Go with the Greek god story or something from Aesop's fables.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I think it's never a good idea to upstage the mommy. Just saying.

yah.. i'm thinking about how i can approach her about this
Equipments:
Fender American Telecaster N7
Yamaha CG150
Line 6 Tonecore Echopark
Behringer VAMP 2.0

"There's only two colors around the world. That's pink and green. Making love and making money." - Blacks20