So I was browsing craigslist and kijiji guitars section and there was a feud going on between some guys. one guy was calling another guy a low life scum because he was lowballing everyone and the ones he got he was immediately relisting at twice the price...anyway, it's was not very pleasant so i had a few drinks and decided to straighten everyone out so i emailed them both and was all nice and cool like, because that's just the way I am, I'm all about love even to idiots. so now one of them thinks i want to buy his 150 dollar acoustic and the other thinks I'm a russian stripper who needs a husband to stay in the country. I've set up meetings for 8pm and 845pm est, but i dont wanna go so i need some townies to go and pretend to be me. i'll get you crunk for it

asap kuz i need to learn you all the details, im an elaborate liar
inb4 gunshots, bloodshed, or rape.
Quote by diminishedtobme
Wow TS you sure showed society. Watch it crumble as you slowly walk by.

Quote by sebastian_96
ACCORDING TO YOU!
*unnecessary guitar fills*
I'm more intrigued in the outcome than I should be...
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
haha I can just picture this dude sitting behind is laptop saying "dance puppets dance!"
im expecting a twist worthy of m night shamalan
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by K Reyn
haha I can just picture this dude sitting behind is laptop saying "dance puppets dance!"

this, except it's all true
Quote by MH400
Are you serious?

I'm in Toronto and could probs help...

where abouts? you have a car?
Quote by mizxou
where abouts? you have a car?

Edmonton, and yeah.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by chaos13
I'll do it. PM me the details.

russian stripper or 150 acoustic?
Quote by MH400
Edmonton, and yeah.

um...why do you edmonton folk think toronto is in alberta?
I live in Edmonton, but I'm at a friends house for a couple of weeks. I lost my house cus I couldn't afford rent
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by mizxou
um...why do you edmonton folk think toronto is in alberta?

Nah, I put Edmonton cause the general population of the internet don't need to know where I'm from.

150 acoustic, there's no way I could pull off the stripper.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
sweet we're all set

chaos, you got 150 to spare on a shit acoustic that you dont want?

mh400, you got your russian stripper costume?

pm me guys
guys im getting closer to drunk now so i might accidentally dissappear, plus these guys arent responding anymore, when i wouldnt give them my phone number they're like, pssshhh, are you for real bitch?

they obviously have no friends or life, not like me, i've got you guys
sorry for the double post/posts

alright guys, CLOSURE:

so it tuns out that the seller is a retired guy just buying guitars and selling those he doesn't want to keep. he's a good guy, I can tell.

the other guy is just a meanie, calling out someone for not doing anything and calling him mean things, which obviously is how he actually feels about himself

alright i love you all

act with love and love will act with you
Quote by mizxou
sorry for the double post/posts

alright guys, CLOSURE:

so it tuns out that the seller is a retired guy just buying guitars and selling those he doesn't want to keep. he's a good guy, I can tell.

the other guy is just a meanie, calling out someone for not doing anything and calling him mean things, which obviously is how he actually feels about himself

alright i love you all

act with love and love will act with you

No, bullshit.

I want videos of these meeting up as soon as bitch, i'm not settling for your closure.
Quote by willT08
No, bullshit.

I want videos of these meeting up as soon as bitch, i'm not settling for your closure.

But MH400 and I are meeting with them

EDIT: TS also sent me a friend request with the reason: "i love you?". I accepted it. Methinks the most truth was told when he said he was drunk.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Last edited by chaos13 at Apr 25, 2011,
wooo, spread the love guys

in the last hour I had a moment of power

I finished my booze and I was thinking I should drink more but then I was like, no way man, I'm fine how I am, And I kept busy and then suddenly the lcbo is closed so now the descision is made for me. I'll go for a walk later instead.

And I hadn't drank in a long time before this one. I'll probably go for another long break now, get back on the 8 hours a day guitar train. Spread the love. and get back into running again, ya, running is a good idea, this season I think I should get to 15km, that's a good goal.

everyone in this thread is the best, you're all the best, but you already know that, I can tell
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
/thread
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG355OXM
Fender Mexican Deluxe Series Stratocaster
Fender Squire Bullet
Schecter Damien Elite 8
Yamaha F325 Acoustic

Amps
Peavey 5150 II Full stack
Peavey 2001 Studio Pro 112
Roland Micro Cube
This thread had potential. Then TS called it off and said there was gonna be no meeting anymore. Doucher.

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
This thread had potential. Then TS called it off and said there was gonna be no meeting anymore. Doucher.

It's okay. Seeing as I actually am from Edmonton, there was never going to be any meeting.
And MH400 is from New Zealand as far as I'm aware, so that wouldn't have happened either.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by mizxou
So I was browsing craigslist and kijiji guitars section and there was a feud going on between some guys. one guy was calling another guy a low life scum because he was lowballing everyone and the ones he got he was immediately relisting at twice the price...anyway, it's was not very pleasant so i had a few drinks and decided to straighten everyone out so i emailed them both and was all nice and cool like, because that's just the way I am, I'm all about love even to idiots. so now one of them thinks i want to buy his 150 dollar acoustic and the other thinks I'm a russian stripper who needs a husband to stay in the country. I've set up meetings for 8pm and 845pm est, but i dont wanna go so i need some townies to go and pretend to be me. i'll get you crunk for it

asap kuz i need to learn you all the details, im an elaborate liar

Sigged xD
I forgot how to play guitar. Q_Q