Page 1 of 4
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Wah, wah, wah you crying Opeth fanboys. I'd be willing to bet there's thousands of other songs just like that take stuff from the songs and artists you love. It's the nature of the beast. Why not just be happy this dude knows and appreciates Opeth's music?
What's wrong with black people like Opeth?
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
People need to stop immediately ousting music based on it's genre. I think it's cool when you can mix two genres that are apparently on opposite sides of the music spectrum.

(Opeth is my favorite band)
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
Quote by darkcheef
Wah, wah, wah you crying Opeth fanboys. I'd be willing to bet there's thousands of other songs just like that take stuff from the songs and artists you love. It's the nature of the beast. Why not just be happy this dude knows and appreciates Opeth's music?

Well done at successfully copying and pasting someone's comment from youtube. You're almost as good at it as TKO CAPONE
A comment:

"How dare he merge awesomeness with lyrical feces."
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Smooth guitar classic.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by *Latem*
Well done at successfully copying and pasting someone's comment from youtube. You're almost as good at it as TKO CAPONE

That comment describes exactly how I feel

Someone other than a skinny pale socially awkward white guy likes Opeth, too bad.
You assume that "Fans of metal" is synonymous with "Narrow minded dolts"
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
You assume that "Fans of metal" is synonymous with "Narrow minded dolts"

Most of the comments seem to enforce that fact.

Then I remember it's youtube...
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
that wasn't too bad.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by GS LEAD 5
He ripped off an Opeth song? Which one?

He sampled Credence.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by robhc
What's the problem with this?

The problem with it is, is that creedence is not really the kind of song that can be used in conjuction with the term "hoes". I get that Opeth was based on the mixing of genres... but this is just too far and it just doesn't go with such a beautiful piece of music.
i thought it was quite funny haha. but i have no problem with it either.
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Minecraft Name : Selibucaz2
Quote by *Latem*
The problem with it is, is that creedence is not really the kind of song that can be used in conjuction with the term "hoes". I get that Opeth was based on the mixing of genres... but this is just too far and it just doesn't go with such a beautiful piece of music.

Well, as the final authority on music you should send him a cease and desist letter.
Quote by *Latem*

icwatudidthar...
Quote by maidenrulz19
I thought it was kinda interesting actually.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by darkcheef
That comment describes exactly how I feel

Someone other than a skinny pale socially awkward white guy likes Opeth, too bad.

You just described every Opeth fan I know IRL in one sentence.

Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by *Latem*

No. I think the problem with this is, you are the stereotypical 14 y/o metalhead. You're a closed minded, elitist prick. There really is no problem other than that.
Quote by NothingRocks
It is kinda true, most metal heads are.

Hey, while we're generalizing, I'd just like to say that most anime fans are friendless pedophiles.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Not the best song ever and yeah the lyrics aren't particularly deep but overall I didn't think it was that bad.
People like TS make me feel genuinely ashamed to be a metalhead sometimes.
Quote by NothingRocks
It is kinda true, most metal heads are.

Indeed they are.

Quote by StewieSwan
Hey, while we're generalizing, I'd just like to say that most anime fans are friendless pedophiles.

Most of them are.
Quote by StewieSwan

Never meant to generalize, but look on any metal youtube video. 80% of the comments are metal heads talking shit about other artists.
Pretty.. interesting.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by StewieSwan

Who would deny that?

98% of all anime fans are either gay, pedophiles, or shut ins
Quote by GS LEAD 5
Is that even ethical to sample someone's song without giving the original artist credit?

...It clearly says that the song was sampled in the video description.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by robhc
No. I think the problem with this is, you are the stereotypical 14 y/o metalhead. You're a closed minded, elitist prick. There really is no problem other than that.

I disagree.
Opeth's songs are very serious in nature.
Put lyrics like that, and you get a pile of faeces.
I have nothing against rap/hip hop.
As a matter of fact, I am a big fan of Eminem.
What I do not like, is that the lyrics of this song destroy a very serious piece.

Another question. Does TKO give Opeth any credit for it?

EDIT: Yeah credit is given.
In that caseI see nothing wrong though I still dont care much for lyrics about hoes
Last edited by GS LEAD 5 at Apr 25, 2011,
Page 1 of 4