click here

this shit is hilarious. future members of Night Birds, Pregnant, Mirrors & Wires, and Psyched to Die faked their way onto a TLC reality makeover show a while ago.
Quote by SKArface McDank
how did they fake it? explain
ive never heard of this before

Watch the video. Seriously. Unless you think all that stuff they say about wanting chicks and money is totally sincere.

Also, never seen this before, but
haha im on part 3 I get it now, Ive been laughing like a maniac through the whole thing

ITS ****IN GOLDEN
Last edited by SKArface McDank at Apr 25, 2011,
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Seriously this is the best thing i've seen in a ****ing long ass time.
Quote by skylerjames13
This +10000

You're a decent 11'er Bryc3e

Nothing can keep you away from the need to create.. Cause your path is free! - Jari Maenpaa
What's this about not wearing underwear when you try on pants?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by BK202
Lol it's kinda like Justin Pearson's (The Locust, Retox, Swing Kids, etc) stunt on Jerry Springer, but less violent.

But still as funny.

was that real?
The whole situation? Nah, it was Scott Beibin drunkenly calling in one night, then Springer called back, and they went with it. The whole story's on his website I think. They made out in the heat of the moment, no regrets.

http://www.lostfilmfest.org/jerry-springer-episode-debacle/

And here's the video, for those who haven't seen it. Justin's done huge things for noise, grind, punk, etc., and he's very straight. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqdw8wXqpA4
this is painfully great
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I can't watch this.. It makes me cringe with embarrassment for the TLC network.

"Argyle isn't punk!"
I'm an asshole.